BUY or PASS  

8 members have voted

1. 1. Should i buy it or pass on it?

• Buy
    • Pass

I seen this on the local CraigsList, been wanting one for ever. Looks good so far, i called the guy he says its in good shape for the year and only draw back is its got 190K on it. missing small stuff here and there, also alittle rust on the rear fenders. clutch and tranny shift good...I will take a closer look at it tomorow but just wondering what you guys think? imma offer him $700 for it :pardon: if i decide to buy it

nissan.jpg

Thanks for the imput :drinks:

do it

CDyneSi_zps9638e5fa.jpg

VbjgkeI_zpsdd2219ec.jpg

deepsilencer, on 22 Aug 2011 - 17:32, said:

splzx3, on 22 Aug 2011 - 17:27, said:

i had my fun on one of his videos...till he blocked me then i got my mother into it lol after her he closed the comments xD

lol your mom is a G! good.gif

WTF, I never thought I'd have a conversation about cross dressers and trans-genders on a car audio forum.

i say do it. but make sure there is no problems at all. (motor wise) feel the clutch and feel the steering. if alls good DO IT!!

Steve I don't know why but everytime I see your new paint I want a Dr. Pepper...... is this normal?

heres an analogy for you. running a high power stereo without a fuse is like having unprotected sex with that hot chick at the bar with the sketchy sexual history. Sure you may be fine and nothing happens but that one time something does happen you're fucked.

i dont want woofer broke like bass sound clip clip and voice coil overheat

2 sa12s, saz1500 build log http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/91183-chapo123s-sundown-build-log/page__gopid__1250604entry1250604

1j1450.png

If it's legit and you have the money why not? Maybe when you go to see it take $500 or $600 with you and see if he'll take it on the spot.

“He has all the virtues I dislike and none of the vices I admire.”

Winston Churchill

i say do it. but make sure there is no problems at all. (motor wise) feel the clutch and feel the steering. if alls good DO IT!!

yeah def, he said it just an extra vehicle so he doesnt really need it. So thats why he was selling it

If it's legit and you have the money why not? Maybe when you go to see it take $500 or $600 with you and see if he'll take it on the spot.

money talks right!

right around on the price too, according to Kelly

http://www.kbb.com/used-cars/nissan/regular-cab/1990/private-party-value/pricing-report?condition=fair&id=12848&mileage=190000

Edited by BeatBox

he wont do it hes scared :)

:ehh: lol nah i wanted to buy some kids civic the other day, so i got the money outta the bank and on the way to check out the kid said his dad would let him and that he would traded in instead :angry:

went to look at it and its a piece <_< had rust on the bed witch i didnt mind but the damn cab corners are shot, along with the bottom of the doors...

i guess imma have to pass, not even worth $500

sucks to hear bro.

Steve I don't know why but everytime I see your new paint I want a Dr. Pepper...... is this normal?

heres an analogy for you. running a high power stereo without a fuse is like having unprotected sex with that hot chick at the bar with the sketchy sexual history. Sure you may be fine and nothing happens but that one time something does happen you're fucked.

i dont want woofer broke like bass sound clip clip and voice coil overheat

2 sa12s, saz1500 build log http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/91183-chapo123s-sundown-build-log/page__gopid__1250604entry1250604

1j1450.png