Jump to content
Sonic Electronix

Recommended Posts

Posted

I've been thinking of getting a new HU for a couple reasons. It would be nice to be able to play Mp3 cd's, def wouldn't hurt performance of the speakers or sub, stock HU sucks ass.

My question is kind of dumb but I honestly don't understand. All the headunits I'm looking at have 4 channels. My car has six speakers and the sub. I know that aftermarket HU's have sub outs, but how would I divide the 4 channels of the HU between my 4 5x7's and 2 tweeters and how do they know whether to play high or low or what?

Power Acoustik fubar 12

sony xploding amp

2 ft^3 box @ 35hz

Posted

your factory wiring harness splits them up.buy you a aftermarket installation kit and harness.plug it in

and wire your new hu up and you'll be good to go.

smd2.gif

2002 nissan frontier crewcab

eclipse cd2000

mb quart prem's fr&rear

rf p4004

Posted
your factory wiring harness splits them up.buy you a aftermarket installation kit and harness.plug it in

and wire your new hu up and you'll be good to go.

Ok thanks!

Power Acoustik fubar 12

sony xploding amp

2 ft^3 box @ 35hz

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 1401 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...