Sundown Audio

Digital Designs and Rockford

JBurt09

I have a guy that came to me asking about putting some mids and highs in his truck and powering them off of a Rockford P500-2.I just got a C3b in the mail today that I have been really trying to push him towards using, and giving up on the Rockford.I know the C3b is a C class, and not quite as high end as the S class, but I was just looking for some advice.

I am just trying to get a better understanding of real world performance and sound quality of something that I have been extremely familiar with (I dealt Rockford for a number of years) versus something that I'm trying to move into, but am not quite as familiar with.

So I guess the easiest way to compare would be to ask others with experience with these amps and do something like this.Rank the following amps on a scale of 1.0-10.0 as far as sound quality and overall actual performance: The Rockford P500-2, the Rockford T600-2, the Digital Designs C3b, and the Digital Designs DDS2.All are somewhat close in power output, so please, HAVE AT IT.Any and all feedback is greatly appreciated.

Archived