I sold a account for 700 3 years ago, crazy I know.

holy fuck. and i thought diablo 2 was bad when people sold accounts. and i loved that game.

If I answered you in a well mannered, informative way, you asked a good question or had a good attitude. If I was an asshole, you asked a stupid question or you had a fucktard attitude... or I was in a bad mood.

Team BassickHU: Pioneer AVIC Z110Front: Peerless SLS 6.5", Peerless HDS 4", Rainbow tweeter - running activeAmp: JL HD600/4 and DC 4 channel (bridged to midbass)Processor: JBL MS-8Subs: 2x 12" AA MayhemsAmp: DC 3kElectrical: DC power 270xp alt. 1/0 big 4. XSpower D3400 and six D680s.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/121795-29-update-the-buick-is-getting-a-rebuild/

Top career scores: DBdrag 151.7 MECA SQ 82.25My SOTM build

Yeah. im pretty sure they dont warranty retarded people.

seriously? some one will actually pay $300 for a game character? not saying anything bad about you man its cool if you can make that money... just sad anyone would pay it. i wont even play that game because they charge you to play it lol.

Its not too crazy, there was this dude back in junior high(8 or so years ago) and he would buy fucking pokemon cards from people for crazy cash too, he bought this one kids Charizard card for like 300 bucks, I think he stole money from is parents to buy these cards, every week he would spend like 200-1000 bucks on pokemon cards at school.

¿ǝɯɐƃ ǝɥʇ

Trolls never learn............

All BS aside, If I see one more comment in here that is NOT about the pre-sale, I will start the vacations. And that includes the trolls feeding the trolls.

YOU THE ONE THAT SOUND LIKE A OGER AND HUMPBACK/TROLLS?

Add "SMDLIFER" on Xbox LIVE to play with other SMD members.