Sonic Electronix

Alright guys, now i know about car audio. But i know a lot of you KNOW about car audio haha.

I need some help with this build!

What we have is a 2003 Jeep Wrangler, hard top convertible.

Now i personally have 2 12 inch kenwoods with a kenwood deck and some crappy free speakers i got. I have a 1800 kenwood amp powering my kenwoods and a HC1800 kinetik battery.

With this build, we aren't looking to BLAST things. We are looking for a loud car with good SQ.

My question for you guys is, what speakers do you recommend, what deck, what subs, where to put the subs.

Now i could do this by myself, but i would go with what i would know. Which is kenwood. But i know there is a LOT better brands out there. So hit me up with some feedback, I'm really looking for help with this one!

Thanks so much in advanced, i really look forward to getting some ideas!

theres a ton of ways you could go with this build, whats your budget?

Legal TL scores145.6 on the dash sealed up in the low 40hz area with the port out145.5 on the dash sealed up @30hz with the port inless then 1k clamped on a 3.5k!

Why would you EVER WANT flex?
huh?...flex is what can make the lows lower and more air being pushed correct?
jeff_zps9bc81ace.jpg

me_zps0fb5a5b4.jpgMy FeedbackJeep-BuildlogPT LOSER buildlog

RE 12's and you could prob find a cheap sundown somewhere, KNU wiring, etc

Legal TL scores145.6 on the dash sealed up in the low 40hz area with the port out145.5 on the dash sealed up @30hz with the port inless then 1k clamped on a 3.5k!

jeff_zps9bc81ace.jpg

im pretty sure the FI Q's are SQ iirc, not so sure on the RE's but they sound good

jeff_zps9bc81ace.jpg

Archived