Second Skin Audio

1/2 Wall

Alright on my new setup I'm doin 4 10's ported right behind the front seats in my car in a half wall setup. So I've got everything figured out except placement. So I am wondering which you guys would do and why? Also keep in mind that huge hole is a 3/4" plexi window.

Subs and port up window facing seats:

410sstyle2.jpg

Subs forward (facing seats) and port up window facing ceiling:

410sstyle3.jpg

So what would you do and why?

HU: JVC KD-AVX1Speakers: Stock BlazerSub: 2 Mass Destruction Car Audio Sidewinder 12"Amp: Orion HCCA-D1200 @ 1ohm (600 RMS)Box: 3.0 cubes tuned to 35

I'd probably do subs forward & port up so that the airflow kinda funnels itself up front because of the slanted rear window. Then you could get the best of both worlds. Either that or my second option would be do subs and port forwards.

4 15" FI Q D2's in 12 cubes tuned to 32hz

1- T1000.1bd's

3 Maxx 29 deep cycles

4 runs of 1/0 gauge

-Big 3

-Trunk sealed off from the cabin

Custom 15.8 dual-volt switching MLA module

All in a CAR.

Car isn't wide enough for subs and port forward, I too like the subs forward port up because you look over in either seat and see the subs pounding. But I want whats loudest so, more opinions please.

HU: JVC KD-AVX1Speakers: Stock BlazerSub: 2 Mass Destruction Car Audio Sidewinder 12"Amp: Orion HCCA-D1200 @ 1ohm (600 RMS)Box: 3.0 cubes tuned to 35

Archived