Sundown Audio

amp for btl 12's???

Diabolic

I have read a lot of good things about the audioque amps i think the aq3500d would be a good match for the subs it does over 4000 rms if you have the electrical to back it.

I have a lanzar 4200, i know its not a big brand but ive used lanzar before and its iight. Would this suffice?

alright i drive a 99 camaro, i wanna run 2 btl 12's. What kind of amp should i use, because its hard to get a car like mine to sound good??

no its not. its very easy.

crescendo 3k's are the hot ticket at the moment. only $550. could do a sundown 1500 on each. audioque 3500. all depends on your budget.

If I answered you in a well mannered, informative way, you asked a good question or had a good attitude. If I was an asshole, you asked a stupid question or you had a fucktard attitude... or I was in a bad mood.

Team BassickHU: Pioneer AVIC Z110Front: Peerless SLS 6.5", Peerless HDS 4", Rainbow tweeter - running activeAmp: JL HD600/4 and DC 4 channel (bridged to midbass)Processor: JBL MS-8Subs: 2x 12" AA MayhemsAmp: DC 3kElectrical: DC power 270xp alt. 1/0 big 4. XSpower D3400 and six D680s.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/121795-29-update-the-buick-is-getting-a-rebuild/

Top career scores: DBdrag 151.7 MECA SQ 82.25My SOTM build

Yeah. im pretty sure they dont warranty retarded people.

no its not. its very easy.

crescendo 3k's are the hot ticket at the moment. only $550. could do a sundown 1500 on each. audioque 3500. all depends on your budget.

I really dont have a budget. Im starting from scratch, and building it from the ground up. ill start to post pics next week.

I have a lanzar 4200, i know its not a big brand but ive used lanzar before and its iight. Would this suffice?

if i found the same amp it has three 30 amp fuses on it. 90 x 14 = 1260 (watts) x .7 (efficiency) = 882

so you can expect 882w out of that amp before the fuses pop. so no, its not good enough.

If I answered you in a well mannered, informative way, you asked a good question or had a good attitude. If I was an asshole, you asked a stupid question or you had a fucktard attitude... or I was in a bad mood.

Team BassickHU: Pioneer AVIC Z110Front: Peerless SLS 6.5", Peerless HDS 4", Rainbow tweeter - running activeAmp: JL HD600/4 and DC 4 channel (bridged to midbass)Processor: JBL MS-8Subs: 2x 12" AA MayhemsAmp: DC 3kElectrical: DC power 270xp alt. 1/0 big 4. XSpower D3400 and six D680s.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/121795-29-update-the-buick-is-getting-a-rebuild/

lets not suggest .5ohm to this guy. no offense but its something you need to be ready for. and the electrical demand goes way up

oh and if your building it from the ground up, look at kick pods. they are amazing in a camaro (SQ wise)

Edited by skittlesRgood

lets not suggest .5ohm to this guy. no offense but its something you need to be ready for. and the electrical demand goes way up

oh and if your building it from the ground up, look at kick pods. they are amazing in a camaro (SQ wise)

I was thinking about running a dc xp series alternator and an optima battery .