Second Skin Audio

One Or Two?

Hay everyone i just recently got a used 91 toyota camry and im wanting to put in 4 12's, there is ketches tho... My backseat folds down and i would love too have at least two of those subs up there with me but i also want to be able to put the seat back up when im halling passengers. Being able too only have two up front i will also have to have two facing the trunk lid, but the thing is i want the port to be up front that way all the air flow will go buy me...:) And should i just build one box and have two subs on the front and two subs on the back with one port or should i just build two seperate boxes and deal with only having one of the ports up front????

Honestly guys i dont have much experiance with building boxes but im going to give it a shot....

I just need help but a wall is not questionable....

any help would be ausome!!!! and the measurements behind by seat is 14" tall, 32" wide, and i can go as deep as i desire......

thx in advance..

Car: Buick LeSabre

Subwoofer: Wtb:15 cheap sub get at me.

Amplifier: Bxi2006d

H/U: Pioneer 4800

Wiring: 1/0 blue kicker

Batt: nsb100ft

if u had one of those armrest thing that fold down (an u could see the inside of your trunk threw the back seat) u could just have all 4 subs facing the rear with the port firing threw the arm rest thing into the cabin

rims.jpg2 12" Kicker cvx1 proacoustic 4 now either quantum audio amp r Ma audio nextKenwood dash4 gauge wire pioneer in the doorsjvc in the back

if u had one of those armrest thing that fold down (an u could see the inside of your trunk threw the back seat) u could just have all 4 subs facing the rear with the port firing threw the arm rest thing into the cabin

ya actually that would be cool but two things 1, i dont and 2, 4 subs across is like 48 inches..lol

ya actually that would be cool but two things 1, i dont and 2, 4 subs across is like 48 inches..lol

You could stagger them out so that they don't span too wide for the trunk. Something like:

O O OO

OO OO ,etc.

or you do some really wicked ones w/ fiberglass.

OK, no matter how I try to space them out, it just puts them together like they are above. Sorry.

Edited by cmrs2k
BJJ20logo20resize.png

You could stagger them out so that they don't span too wide for the trunk. Something like:

O O OO

OO OO ,etc.

or you do some really wicked ones w/ fiberglass.

OK, no matter how I try to space them out, it just puts them together like they are above. Sorry.

ya i understand ive never put it like that !! thx

well at the back its 14" tall and 32" wide, and in the front i dont realy know and i dont also know the distances batween the two but i know its at least 40 inches and i was just planning on keeping it at 14 tall and 32 wide all the way through..