SOLD! - Hifonics Brutus BXi2010D

SOLD!

Up for sale is a NON-working Hifonics Brutus BXi2010D that was used in this install: 2003 Cadillac Escalade I called the company Hifonics uses for repairs, CIA Engineering Amp Repair, and they said they would fix it, warranty it, and ship it back for $129.99.The amp powers on, and the power light on the side comes on without the protect light coming on, but their is no output.This sale is for the amp, the sub knob and cord that came with it which are brand new and never used, and the allen wrenches and screws that came with it.Asking $100 shipped OBO to anywhere in the continental US.

Specs on this amp can be found here: Hifonics Brutus BXi2010D

When tuning this amp in when it was installed, I scoped it at 1752 watts RMS at 1 ohm.

SMD Feedback

Car Audio Feedback

iTrader on CACO

Amp is in mint condition cosmetically on the outside.

C1.jpg

C2.jpg

C3.jpg

C4.jpg

C5.jpg

C6.jpg

C7.jpg

C8.jpg

C9.jpg

C10.jpg

C11.jpg

C12.jpg

Edited by JBurt09

haha, ya i left it up while i went to work. might grab it as a project to keep me busy.

If I answered you in a well mannered, informative way, you asked a good question or had a good attitude. If I was an asshole, you asked a stupid question or you had a fucktard attitude... or I was in a bad mood.

Team BassickHU: Pioneer AVIC Z110Front: Peerless SLS 6.5", Peerless HDS 4", Rainbow tweeter - running activeAmp: JL HD600/4 and DC 4 channel (bridged to midbass)Processor: JBL MS-8Subs: 2x 12" AA MayhemsAmp: DC 3kElectrical: DC power 270xp alt. 1/0 big 4. XSpower D3400 and six D680s.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/121795-29-update-the-buick-is-getting-a-rebuild/

Top career scores: DBdrag 151.7 MECA SQ 82.25My SOTM build

Yeah. im pretty sure they dont warranty retarded people.

haha, ya i left it up while i went to work. might grab it as a project to keep me busy.

Haha I just messeged you because I got back on here and saw that you were still looking at it.Hit me back up on the PM.I'll work something out for you.