Sonic Electronix

yeah i was gonna try it around 35. Hes running a memphis 16-mcd1500 to the subs. You guys think he will need an extra battery? running 1/0 for sure, and has a yellow top under the hood...

Xterra * 69 Camaro * Audi S5

36 Ford * 51 Mercury 

looking for wire sponsor :) 

www.flyracing.com

I really don't see those subs lasting long at all. Even wired to 4ohms there going to be seeing more power than they wanna.

He won't need to add a second batt because you aren't going to be able to wire em down to 1ohm. So the amp won't pull too much current.

<u>99 Jimmy SLT 4WD</u>

Systemless.

<u>99 Grand Prix GTP</u>

DC XL 12 on 1.5k tuned lowwwwww.

Thats what i thought. being that the amp will be around 2ohm, shouldn't pull much, also probably wont have the amp cranked being that the subs aren't rated for much power. He is just wanting some sq. hes using the xxx re components, and picked these subs up for a price i wouldn't even have skipped out on. So its going to be an experiment...

36 Ford * 51 Mercury 

www.flyracing.com

yeah no way..lol... i had a kicker sx650.1 hooke up to mine and they bottomed out like crazy! i had to turn the gain down a lot

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/79921-rogers-700-dream-car-update-page-17-a-wall/?p=2335774

93 Saturn SC2My system4 SA-15's Walled

2 Cerwin-Vega S2000's

3 Kinetik Hc2000's

Dual 200amp alts.

you guys done with the peepee touching contest or do I need to end it?

ok thanks, im going to start on the box tonight. Was gonna ask you all what you thought also, 4 of these are going in a 92 integra 2door, the max i can go on the box is 30"w by 15" tall. Depth will be according to spec but no more than 16" deep. My question is being that this box will be wide, tall and shallow he wants the subs facing up and the port out the rear. What do you guys suggest on a port as far as shape?

36 Ford * 51 Mercury 

www.flyracing.com