BigOso Posted July 27, 2007 Report Posted July 27, 2007 Well I hae been trying to figure out how to upload images onto my hu. I have gotten everything down but when I insert the cd into the HU it just freezes and says no audio cd. I don't have a owners manual but am I supposed to be pressing some buttons to get it to start downloading? If someone can post the incar steps for me I would greatly appreciate it. I have tried google but that failed miserably. 2006 SPLMAX Bass Race Competitor of the Year 2006 Bass Race 156 points Team DC Sounds Team Maxxsonics Team HR Team Second Skin Team Hooker Audio http://dcsoundlab.com/ 2006 Bass Race 156 points 2008 Starting from scratch
ChevyBoy Posted July 28, 2007 Report Posted July 28, 2007 edit: if you need it any bigger, lemme know.
BigOso Posted July 28, 2007 Author Report Posted July 28, 2007 i can read the text bro and I really appreciate it. Is there any way you have the whole thing on your pc by chance because there are a lot of features I had no clue about 2006 SPLMAX Bass Race Competitor of the Year 2006 Bass Race 156 points Team DC Sounds Team Maxxsonics Team HR Team Second Skin Team Hooker Audio http://dcsoundlab.com/ 2006 Bass Race 156 points 2008 Starting from scratch
ChevyBoy Posted July 28, 2007 Report Posted July 28, 2007 i got it off of pioneers site. i can either download it and send it to you, or you can log on and get it. lemme see.
BigOso Posted July 28, 2007 Author Report Posted July 28, 2007 I looked on pioneers site but i dot have the japanese language pack 2006 SPLMAX Bass Race Competitor of the Year 2006 Bass Race 156 points Team DC Sounds Team Maxxsonics Team HR Team Second Skin Team Hooker Audio http://dcsoundlab.com/ 2006 Bass Race 156 points 2008 Starting from scratch
ChevyBoy Posted July 28, 2007 Report Posted July 28, 2007 i dont have it neither. actually, it didnt ask me to install one. anyway, the pdf is uploading now. hopefully it works. edit: its too big. do you have aim? if so, pm me your addy. or yahoo.
BigOso Posted July 28, 2007 Author Report Posted July 28, 2007 I just tried uploading the data and now it says download error? 2006 SPLMAX Bass Race Competitor of the Year 2006 Bass Race 156 points Team DC Sounds Team Maxxsonics Team HR Team Second Skin Team Hooker Audio http://dcsoundlab.com/ 2006 Bass Race 156 points 2008 Starting from scratch
BigOso Posted July 28, 2007 Author Report Posted July 28, 2007 yeah bro I have aim its bigososs18pkws 2006 SPLMAX Bass Race Competitor of the Year 2006 Bass Race 156 points Team DC Sounds Team Maxxsonics Team HR Team Second Skin Team Hooker Audio http://dcsoundlab.com/ 2006 Bass Race 156 points 2008 Starting from scratch
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.