Jeyrapboys jeep build FI AUDIO is in

my trucks never clean... lol its just sooo hard on parts soon its getting a solid axel swap and a 8" lift hehe

DAMN!!! Well my buddy has a rear end that has disk breaks and some pretty cool stuff that he said he will pretty much let me have.. But this thing need new breaks all around... New shocks, coil springs, headers/exhaust manifold, transmission... Just to top the list... But i may pull a 5.2 out of a 93 grand cherokee that has 67xxx on it... Mine has 189xxx on it...

So lots of work but i LOVE my jeep... To the point were its hard to drive my moms tarus!!! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Also guys sorry i couldnt get a video or even mess with the jeep... Was cleaning and moving stuff around all day... But it will happen tomorrow fo sho!!!:yahoo:

I will tell you now, you will be rubing in the wheel well in the rear, right behind the back door when going off road, cause my dad does to this date. His front doesnt rub anymore cause it was stretched like 2 inches. plus he has a custom tube bumper. But his fenders have major trimming so we dont tear his tires up. sucks when they are 200-300 dollars a piece without a discount. Cant wait till you really start building this thing up.

Jeep Cherokee 4dr -4.75 in front, new rusty's 4.5 in rear leafs -micky thompson 35x14.50x15 -locker rear -Rusty's offroad Engine/transmission/transfer case/crossmember/gas tank skid plates -Warn front bumper with 8000lb winch -Custom rear bumper -Warrior product tube doors (summertime) -Optima redtop (starter) -26XK miles and still runs like a bat out of hell

Kenwood H/U

1/0 wire,

136 amp alt 200 ah batteries 12.7 daily

2 Apsm 1500 @ 2 ohm strapped on zv3 d1 with ns softparts

Mb quart 125.4 wired to 4 aura 6's

3.6 cube box tuned to 36 plays down to 23hz

I will tell you now, you will be rubing in the wheel well in the rear, right behind the back door when going off road, cause my dad does to this date. His front doesnt rub anymore cause it was stretched like 2 inches. plus he has a custom tube bumper. But his fenders have major trimming so we dont tear his tires up. sucks when they are 200-300 dollars a piece without a discount. Cant wait till you really start building this thing up.

Sorry i dont get what you said man it been a long day... So you sayin you think i will rub with 31?

Also guys sorry i couldnt get a video or even mess with the jeep... Was cleaning and moving stuff around all day... But it will happen tomorrow fo sho!!!:yahoo:

i asked for vid.. you no give. no joo must die!

al-pacino-the-godfather-photograp1.jpg

24v1fe8.png

wow now this just shows that smd isnt just any forum. We are a brother hood.

here let me put it in retard-onix for u aareehhhh duuuurrrrr ehhh got it now?

Sweet baby jesus the amount of quoting the quote above the quote in a quote is epic

I WIN! :yahoo::rofl:

shotgun-726386.jpg

u fruity bastards :lol: J/K J/K

96 GMC Jimmy

Kenwood KDC-348U

2 SoundStream T4-15's

BOSS Audio Onyx NXD4,500.1 (Subs)

Autotek SS 200.2 (Highs)

8 cube box tuned @ 31Hz

2 Memphis 6.5 2 ways in the front

2 Kicker 6.5 2 ways in the rear

My YouTube Link

My Budget Build Log

My New Build Log

Team DBs (Driven By sound)

techforce_teamdbs.gif

ur still gay :rofl:

CDyneSi_zps9638e5fa.jpg

VbjgkeI_zpsdd2219ec.jpg

deepsilencer, on 22 Aug 2011 - 17:32, said:

splzx3, on 22 Aug 2011 - 17:27, said:

i had my fun on one of his videos...till he blocked me then i got my mother into it lol after her he closed the comments xD

lol your mom is a G! good.gif

WTF, I never thought I'd have a conversation about cross dressers and trans-genders on a car audio forum.

Archived