Sundown Audio

audiopipe 30001 amp

mason313

What do you guys think. About that gold cresendos amp (I prob murdered that spelling lol)

Let me go ahead and answer this before the don't-know tries to pipe in and misinform you.It's a great amp for the price.Quality components and a zenon board, the same board as the Sundown 3000D or DC 3000D amp practically in fact.That amp won't quite push your subs to their full potential, just one by itself I mean ;)

• 1 year later...

So explain to me why there are hundreds of people running sundown equipment in the lanes and only a few running audiopipe??? Even though audiopipe is so much cheaper than sundown why would they want to spend all that extra money on it??????

the same reason i paid 1g for a 7k stetsom and people will pay 1g for a 4500w sundown... personal prefrence

but then again, i guess stetsom and soundigital makes dirty power as well....even if they are in almost all the world record holders vehicles

So let me get this right you get pay 1g for a 4500w sundown if you spent that same amount on audiopipe3k amps you could get say 2 ap3k amps to do 6000watts RMS or if you got the hook up you can get them 3 of them for $300 a piece that would make 3 ap3k do the math and you get 9000 RMS POWER if your loaded then i guess be like everyone else and run sundown rockford all the high end makes but if your loaded and REALLY want to slam some SUBS then spend about 3g on the ap3k and have over 30,000 RMS 60,000 peak i dont think it has been done yet could be interesting

Archived