any builds on here with a 18" btl in trunk?

ive searched and saw some vids on youtube but havent really seen anything on here? any body have a build log with a 18 btl in a trunk car? im reconing my 12 btl to a 18 in like 3 or 4 weeks but im getting the box next week (kerfed port ftmfw) tuned to 33hz sub up port back i think like 5ish cuft or 6 in a 02 sebring 4 door. with autotek 1900.1 (temp until get funds for better one 3000watt memphis took a shit on me) i hope to get atleast 141. but anyways any links to builds on here? ive searched on here but couldnt find any in the trunk (not an suv or hatch) a trunk car.. anybody?

Steve I don't know why but everytime I see your new paint I want a Dr. Pepper...... is this normal?

heres an analogy for you. running a high power stereo without a fuse is like having unprotected sex with that hot chick at the bar with the sketchy sexual history. Sure you may be fine and nothing happens but that one time something does happen you're fucked.

i dont want woofer broke like bass sound clip clip and voice coil overheat

2 sa12s, saz1500 build log http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/91183-chapo123s-sundown-build-log/page__gopid__1250604entry1250604

1j1450.png

Are you looking for an 18" in a trunk or specifically just an 18" BTL in a trunk. Can't tell if your looking for help on how to fit an 18" in a trunk or just seeking originality in equipment.

prefer btl but yeah anything works (as long as its like 2000rms+ sub) i stated btl in my first post

Steve I don't know why but everytime I see your new paint I want a Dr. Pepper...... is this normal?

heres an analogy for you. running a high power stereo without a fuse is like having unprotected sex with that hot chick at the bar with the sketchy sexual history. Sure you may be fine and nothing happens but that one time something does happen you're fucked.

2 sa12s, saz1500 build log http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/91183-chapo123s-sundown-build-log/page__gopid__1250604entry1250604

1j1450.png

nice any vids? i saw the link of your box but it stopped right when you put the sub in lol guess you dont got an amp yet?

1j1450.png

and no im not looking for hwo to fit an 18 in. just looking to see if it even gets loud in a trunk car.. and also how much flex there is with cars that arent sound proofed (to know how much sound deadner ill need)

1j1450.png

This is an 18" nightshade running at about 700 watts...

It slapped... hard

lol.

Edited by JZeFF

Pioneer x930 bt

Rockford t2500 bdcp

18" nightshade v1

DC audio 175.4

RF power T162s up front, infinity 3 way 6x9's in the back (removing rear stage and re-doing doors soon)

3x XS power D2700's

Knukonceptz 0awg all around

nice man! it was prob loud because porting that rear deck helped alot lol im looking for vids with sub up port back setups. but thanks man!! heres some vids i found of btl 18s in trunk..!

not sub up port back but kinda gives me an idea. heres another (flex vid)

Edited by chapo123

1j1450.png

id appreciate if some one had a vid or build log of sub up port back of any 18 it doesnt matter anymore lol i just want to see i know sub up port back gets alot of flex in trunk cars but i havent seen one with 18.

1j1450.png

GetAttachmentaspx-1.jpg

My trunk, its got a BTL motor on it. I have a problem with air getting into the cabin with the box being as big as it is. Your best bet is to do sub front port front or port threw the rear deck. I plan on doing so in the next two weeks.

THIS THREAD IS GOING TO BE SO EPIC....i cant wait

ill leave and check it tomorrow when someone is crying, someone else is banned and thread is locked...

:insert pic of dane cook laughing:

Mechman 270 amp alt.

Pioneer DEH-P7200

Powerbass 2XL 5.25 Coax's

Powerbass 2XL 6.5 Comp's

Powerbass 2XL 6x9's

Powerbass asa400.4

AQ2200

Custom 18 with BTL motor

Trunked with no matting FTTTLLLLLL!!!