Sonic Electronix

Hey, These 2 females that I work with, have a system. It's a Plexi Glass 4 Port Aero Enclosure, with 2 Kickers basically facing each other. They have a Capacitor, and they have I believe it's a 900 rms. Brand, I can't tell you because it was too dark and could not see. I popped their hood and checked the fuse, even took it out and put one of mine in and it didn't work. The components do not work, the only thing that works are the speakers. The cd player has a setting Subwoofer and it's Frequency/hertz their is no Bass - or +. I wen't in the trunk and checked the wiring and everything is hooked up from what it seems. Their is actually 2 wires that aren't plugged in a red and a Black but it's not regular wiring it's different from the other wiring which I think is a 2 gauge because I have 4 and it's thicker than mine. When I checked in the back the capacitor didn't turn on, although it looked to be hooked up. Can anyone tell me the cause of the problem? the amp is not turning on, the capacitor is not on, but the cd player works for the stock speakers. If anyone could give me any tips on what to look for, what to check they would appreciate it a lot. Also, the wire that is not plugged in, is it's a clear color if I had to give it a color it would be light orange it's the same wire that goes into the outlets. Any advice/tips/experiments they would greatly appreciate it once again.

Twigz.

Fear The Quack!

duckoc3.jpg

Shot at 2007-08-19

yep twigz its the blue one the amp, what kinda car is the system in

I'll have to check tommorrow to letcha know the brand, what I'm thinking is, where the fuse is, it's hooked up to a fuse amp kit and not the battery it's self could that possibly be what's causing the non power?

Fear The Quack!

duckoc3.jpg

Shot at 2007-08-19

I'll have to check tommorrow to letcha know the brand, what I'm thinking is, where the fuse is, it's hooked up to a fuse amp kit and not the battery it's self could that possibly be what's causing the non power?

i dont think that would be it cause there is a power cord from the capciter to the batt, right?

Edited by getmoney

i dont think that would be it cause there is a power cord from the capciter to the batt right

the capacitor from what I saw had two wires on each side, 4 total as for where they are connected to I couldn't really see. The wires were red & Black and I can't remember if they were connected into the amp are they opposed to be? I could check that out as well.

Fear The Quack!

duckoc3.jpg

Shot at 2007-08-19