Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

Ok a couple days ago I bought a brand new graphics card a Galaxy Geforce 9500 GT. When I plug it in nothin show up on the screen its just black. Could this be a problem because my system is not meeting the system requirements like it requires 350 watt power supply but I only have a 300 watt power supply could that be why? Let me know thanks! B)

Posted

That shouldn't be that big of a problem... (the psu)... If you were using onboard video... make sure that it isn't set in the bios to post to onboard first... Also... make sure that card doesn't require a power plug... I don't believe it does....

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 6470 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...