Jump to content

4 Ascendant SMD 18's, 36kwrms!! - teamSPB Project D*FN U...NEW UPDATES! 9kwrms PER SMD!!


Recommended Posts

Posted

After having all those runs of cabling laid out for the fuse holders, I had to get my crimp on! So borrowed this;

IMG_2010.jpg

These are the dyes for it that I used

IMG_2011.jpg

Crimped

IMG_2013.jpg

IMG_2014.jpg

I managed to find a way to crimp a bit harder after experimenting and then I also soldered the ends as well for extra safety.

300amp fuses at the ready

IMG_2021.jpg

IMG_2022.jpg

The runs being laid down, neatened up and cable tied

IMG_2024.jpg

IMG_2025.jpg

IMG_2026.jpg

IMG_2027.jpg

Posted

Test fit the rear panels

IMG_2028.jpg

IMG_2029.jpg

IMG_2030.jpg

IMG_2031.jpg

IMG_2032.jpg

IMG_2033.jpg

IMG_2034.jpg

IMG_2035.jpg

Now ive decided to add more runs of 0g front to back.....possibly 18 runs!!! This should be fun lol!!!

More coming later in the week when I have some more time to work on it

teamSPB

Posted

DAMMMMMN this build is so epic! nice wood work and custom doors and pods! My aunt has the same van and she asked me to put a headunit in and I thought of this van lol. Keep up the good work sick build

No car at the moment.

New system:

2 Skar Audio VVX-12s

Crescendo bc2000d

Carquest NGT battery (back)

Deka battery (front)

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 10128 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...