Sonic Electronix

3.5 cubes after port and displacement around 4 cubes total

Teamflexissueslong.jpg

06 chrysler 300C Hemi

one mmatts dreadnaut 15 powered by a planet audio vx 2200d

fosgate p200 running planet audio 8" midbass drivers and super compression tweeters

stock battery and a stinger spv44

Irragi 300 amp alternator

big 3 1/0

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/55075-system-in-my-300c/page__view__findpost__p__763656__fromsearch__1

ok. so how big should i make my box for 1 15 inch sub ?

What keepinitloud said should be pretty good.

What kind of amp will you be using?

Some people could care less about who the genius is that is making the product... They just want to get it cheap and say "derrrr, look at teh pretty lights in muh dash!"

Because audio is a lifestyle not a hobby.

Things that I am allergic too....

1. Haters
  2. Bitch Notes

What keepinitloud said should be pretty good.

What kind of amp will you be using?

like i said for computer so no amp will be used. im so bad at math so you say 4 cubes after ported. idk what that is.. can you just tell me about how many inches high and how many wide and how many like deep? ok of course it has to be at least 15.5 inches or so high or whatever cause the sub is a 15 inch woofer. so like about 16 inches on each side:? like front back sides and top and bottom? im sooo sorry if i sound so confusing im just so new at this im 15 and a major noob. i have no idea how to build a box.. iv been useing a cardboard box as my sub box.. which acctually has let it bump but i just want to try at making a wooden box for it.

like i said for computer so no amp will be used. im so bad at math so you say 4 cubes after ported. idk what that is.. can you just tell me about how many inches high and how many wide and how many like deep? ok of course it has to be at least 15.5 inches or so high or whatever cause the sub is a 15 inch woofer. so like about 16 inches on each side:? like front back sides and top and bottom? im sooo sorry if i sound so confusing im just so new at this im 15 and a major noob. i have no idea how to build a box.. iv been useing a cardboard box as my sub box.. which acctually has let it bump but i just want to try at making a wooden box for it.

Lol

i was thinking leave the 12 sitting in the box in the hole and duck tape from the bottom of the sub to the bottom of the baffle so the sub doesnt free air. would that work?

your best bet is to do some more research read through this and other forums and maybe google? Good luck I am sure you'll get it figured out. If you had enough creativity to use a cardboard box you'll be fine with wood (mdf). Just use the trial and error method. Good luck.

01 2dr ExploderBuild log2 18" DC Level 6's (M3's)DC 10k5 XS d3100's, DC 390 alt100' shok ofc cable

Team ShokTEAM SUB SONIC ADDICTION

your best bet is to do some more research read through this and other forums and maybe google? Good luck I am sure you'll get it figured out. If you had enough creativity to use a cardboard box you'll be fine with wood (mdf). Just use the trial and error method. Good luck.

thank you man.

There's honestly too much to explain for you to understand. Just look up tutorials on the forums and look at member builds to get a rough idea. Its not just something we can we can say "do this do that"

2006 Nissan Z Track.

My Feedback Thread

2nqd37b.png

DCSig.jpg

i used to think a band pass was something you were around your neck or something.