Somone Else Was Right :lol: (system Vids)

how much you get those for

features

4” copper Wound Voice Coil on an Aluminum Former, High temperature PAARC (Polyester Amide, Amide Resin Coated)

Continuous power handling will be 1500W (under rated)

Peak power handling: 10” 3000W 12 & 15” 4000W

Burp power in excess of 4000W on 10” and 5000W on 12 & 15”

X-Max estimated at 30mm (total travel 4” peak to peak)

Field Replaceable Cone / Voice coil / Spider Assembly

Dual Flat Conex Spiders with Loop/Stitched Tinsel Leads

Tall, wide, balanced, Foam (high density expanded polyester foam) surround for linear controlled long excursion using a Tri-Radius symmetrical edge design optimized on non-linear FEA

Enhanced voice coil cooling system (forced convection – aluminum heat sinking – shorting rings to reduce inductive heating)

MSRP: $799.99

Fear The Quack!

duckoc3.jpg

Shot at 2007-08-19

:o i know the spec, didnt kno the price, damn!

i found them for cheaper but it's in Pounds I think so it's 2-1 so.. they was $250L here's the site.

roduct Code: ORION-HCCA-12-2

Our Price: £229.99

Product Features

* 2007-model 12" ORION H2 subwoofer

* Stock available from JULY 2007

* Features:

* Power Handling 2000 Watts RMS / 4000 Watts Peak

* Dual 2-ohm subwoofer (can be wired as 4-ohm or 1-ohm)

* Sensitivity: 84db

* Linear Excursion: 30mm

* Dimensions(in) 11.9 x 10.7

* 4” copper Wound Voice Coil on an Aluminum Former, High temperature PAARC (Polyester Amide, Amide Resin Coated)

* X-Max estimated at 30mm (total travel 4” peak to peak)

* Field Replaceable Cone / Voice coil / Spider Assembly

* Dual Flat Conex Spiders with Loop/Stitched Tinsel Leads

* Tall, wide, balanced, Foam (high density expanded polyester foam) surround for linear controlled long excursion using a Tri-Radius symmetrical edge design optimized on non-linear FEA

* Enhanced voice coil cooling system (forced convection – aluminum heat sinking – shorting rings to reduce inductive heating)

* SOLD AS INDIVIDUAL UNITS

and If you put that into Us Dollar

roduct Code: ORION-HCCA-12-2

Our Price: $479.49

so that is probalyl the cheapest place you can find these subs.

They also have "Rockford Fosgate"

Fear The Quack!

duckoc3.jpg

Shot at 2007-08-19

nice vids.looks like those new orion's POUND!!!!

hey Quin, if ur looking for ur subs to really make ur ears bleed their is a great deal on this old school HCCA Orion Amplifer D5000. It puts out 2,500 rms. the regular price for this amp is

Proprietary Orion Industrial Design with illuminated badging

Directed’s patent pending ESP®

Massive loosely-regulated MOSFET power supply

IntelliQ bass optimization circuit and remote gain option

Heavy Gauge Direct-wire High Current Power and Speaker Terminals

18dB/octave Low-pass Filter

MSRP: $1,499.99

but on that site that I listed you can get it for less than 1 grand. I'm sure that amp would make ur ears bleed 4 sure.

if ur interested heres teh link.

http://caraudiosecurity.com/shop/product/p...ts_id/3686.html

Fear The Quack!

duckoc3.jpg

Shot at 2007-08-19

lol yeah dude, iv already got one of them amps, im gettin another one later in the month,, at the moment its puttin out 800 w rms to each sub, when i get the other, i can re wire them to 1ohm each, 2500w rms to each sub :D

on and these r 15's nt 12's, jugalo u put up a price for the 12's,, i got mine for 260 but i think the place i got them from has put them up to 280££

Edited by Quin

lol yeah dude, iv already got one of them amps, im gettin another one later in the month,, at the moment its puttin out 800 w rms to each sub, when i get the other, i can re wire them to 1ohm each, 2500w rms to each sub :D

on and these r 15's nt 12's, jugalo u put up a price for the 12's,, i got mine for 260 but i think the place i got them from has put them up to 280££

yah, I put the price for both incase sum1 was looking for 12's :) cuz they cheaper than the 15's.

Can u take pictures of the amp i'd love to see em.

as for me, i'm getting 2 MTX 15's for $400, and 2 Hifonics Bxi206 2000 rms amplifers. ill be running 4000 rms i can't wait.

Fear The Quack!

duckoc3.jpg

Shot at 2007-08-19

i was going to go for the hifonix too, apparently theyr overrated wattage wise?!,,

anyway heres the amp

DSC00038.jpg

over rated good or bad? Especially if it's wattage. I've been wondering myself if they put out the full rms but i've heard nothing but good things bout Hifonics a great amp for a great price. thanks for the picture.

Fear The Quack!

duckoc3.jpg

Shot at 2007-08-19

overated= not so good

underated = good...

im sure iv heard somewhere,, is it the brutus models,, not too sure, (its the black ones withe the blue hifonics logo that lights up) actually put out around 1700 watts??

maybe someone can clear this up?

but i am sure iv heard it somewhere, thats why i didnt get them, i was going to get 2 also, cant remember what subs i was going to get to go with them but yeah,, someone clear things up, im sure im right tho

that being sed, im sure the thor and upwards hifonics r sposed to b on another level completely lol

Edited by Quin