Sonic Electronix

derricks car with the lvl 5s in it fuckin rocks. i hate l7s personally, so if it was me id hold off for a fewe more days and get the dcs or check on ascendant mayhems. the same guy that make fi makes the aas ascendantaudio.com.(or u can call brian hes a aa dealer 1-940-594-5601) i have 2 mayhem 18s and will never get rid of them 8)

Thanks for the info mate. I will be calling them ASAP and get some prices. I'm still buying the L7's just because it's a really good deal.. I'm also going to buy a project car soon just for audio projects. So will be doing something crazy.

FYI, even when you find out the level 5's pricing, you can't post it...Unless you can find a dealer that would give you a price anywhere close to the L7s, I'd do the L7s. There's a huge price difference between them and their nearest competitor.The Level 5s are beasts, but I doubt you'd get a price close to the L7s.

Yeah thanks for the heads up mate. I'm going with the L7's for now. When I take a trip back to America later this year I'll bring back some stuff with me. ;]

I'm not an out of control driver, I'm completely in control.. only sideways..

-Nissan R32GTR running 213KW RB20DET on 14lbs of boost.

-Holden Commodore VY SS UTE running stock.

-Holden Rodeo mini truck project, soon to be running SR20 on 13lbs of boost.

-Landcruiser UTE running 1UZFE v8 11" Lift on 35" MT Classic II's wrapped in Cooper STTs.

^^ and the list goes on..