Very nice!! I want to do a trunk setup like this with a car, but the losing the backseats is kinda a downer. :/

The back seats are going back in man! I placed the box right where i have like 3 inches between the sub and the seat folded up.. The seats just had to come out to get the box in, plus i had to beat the whole opening with a hammer..

2001 Oldsmobile Alero

15" Fi BTL firing into cabin sealed from trunk (trunk wall)

8" interchageable flared aeros

4.8ft^3 box tuned to 34hz

2 AQ 1200's strapped (comming soon)

Wiper flexage on only 1300 watts..

Link to my build.

^ Tell me about it. Im walling my car and right now i just have a flat piece of wood wehre the seats used to be .... The sexy girls didnt wanna ride lol.

312tzpu.png

My 02 Accord Wall Build

2 Sundown Audio Nightshade V1 18s --- 1 SAZ 3500

Sundown Audio 100.4 --- 4 Sundown Audio Neo-Pro 8s

Sundown Audio 125.2 --- 2 Morel MD-12 Tweeters , 2 Selenium ST-200 Tweeters

DC Power 270xp --- 4 XS Power D1200s | 1 D5100R

I just happen to live in central florida too, lmao...Mind if I talk to you in PM about a box I wanna make soon?

00' Nissan Xterra

Always under construction :]

HU: Pioneer DEH3100-UB

Mids & Highs: Kicker DS Component Set & Crescendo tweeters

Mids & Highs Amp: Rockford 150.2

Subwoofer: 2 DC Audio LV 4 18"s

Subwoofer Amp: Hifonics Brutus 2005d

you been hanging out with jeff and dustin with that green paint? its yellow so it has to be loud.

dammmmn your setup is beating sh*t up! That gum was ready to jump in the air & land in your mouth lol. Nice build I bet you could do a hairtrick easy

No car at the moment.

New system:

2 Skar Audio VVX-12s

Crescendo bc2000d

Carquest NGT battery (back)

Deka battery (front)

central florida, you?

dude i have to see this I'm in Tampa and in the same boat as you almost I got a small ass car(97 toyota tercel) coupe deal like yours right now I have my sub up port back in my trunk but rattling way too much really need deadener lol and I'm thinking about sealin my trunk off like you did with but having 4 aero ports so I don't have to remove ports to change tuning...sorta like bigpimpins box..unplugged tuning would be 40.75, one plugged 34.5, 2 plugged 28hz..do you think doing it like this is better than having one interchangeable?

sorry for thread jackin

Alpine CDA-9887

15" FI BL

JBL BP1200.1

Rockford Fosgate p142 4" front

Rockford Fosgate p1S652 6.5" rear

Optima D35 yellow top under hood

Big 3

all in a 1997 Toyota Tercel

dude i have to see this I'm in Tampa and in the same boat as you almost I got a small ass car(97 toyota tercel) coupe deal like yours right now I have my sub up port back in my trunk but rattling way too much really need deadener lol and I'm thinking about sealin my trunk off like you did with but having 4 aero ports so I don't have to remove ports to change tuning...sorta like bigpimpins box..unplugged tuning would be 40.75, one plugged 34.5, 2 plugged 28hz..do you think doing it like this is better than having one interchangeable?

sorry for thread jackin

I like my way better because as you plug a port 1. Your total port area is going to go down. 2. The effective box volume is going to go up (port volume will become box volume), making it hard to stay within a proper "zone" that your sub will operate most efficiently. (the right volume for the sub, as well as about 12-16 square inches of port per cube..)

Also it's better to use as few ports as possible to attain the certain port area per cube ratio for your situation. I.E. if you need about 100 in^2 of port go with 2 8" diameter ports instead of 8 4" diameter ports. (Try to get all your radiating energy on one plane and close together, then just throw a shit ton of power on it :trippy: )

2001 Oldsmobile Alero

15" Fi BTL firing into cabin sealed from trunk (trunk wall)

8" interchageable flared aeros

4.8ft^3 box tuned to 34hz

2 AQ 1200's strapped (comming soon)

Wiper flexage on only 1300 watts..

Link to my build.

Archived