Sonic Electronix

Hey guys. Im looking to get an AQ 15" HDC3 soon. Question is, would it like an AQ1200D or an AQ2200D? And if u guys think i should go with the 2200, what kind of electrical upgrades am i looking at doing to my grand prix?

2010 Civic SI sedan: Crystal Black Pearl

All stock.

Think it would be better to just get the 1200? cuz i rly dont think i can afford a ho alt right now. Maybe a battery or two, but an ho alt is out of the question.

Edited by kickin00gpGT

All stock.

aq2200 will be fine. You dont need too many electrical upgrades for that power, but if your going to upgrade go big the first time. Biggest alt you can fine then start stocking up batteries from there

Edited by steven
steven.jpg

Think it would be better to just get the 1200? cuz i rly dont think i can afford a ho alt right now. Maybe a battery or two, but an ho alt is out of the question.

2 big batteries is more expensive than a big alt

steven.jpg

Alright. Im gonna do some research on a bigass ho alt or my car. But do u think it would hold up on my current electrical for now? Im going to be upgrading the big 3, and maybe throwin in a battery in the back.

All stock.

No. dont waste money on a smaller amp now, and upgrade later. Get the 2200 now, set gains low, and bump quietly until you can get better electrical.

under construction

I hate People with crappy primered cars rolling on hubcaps that are louder then me.

u hate c-fizzy?

Alright. Im gonna do some research on a bigass ho alt or my car. But do u think it would hold up on my current electrical for now? Im going to be upgrading the big 3, and maybe throwin in a battery in the back.

Ya it will be fine on 2 batts for sure

steven.jpg