The Super Malibu, 2 12's on 6k+

Gonna b a sweet build there, and they shipped mine the other day so you should get urs shipped soon. I ordered another XL12 and a recone and am powering them with 2. SAZ2000's.

Good shit, Yeah Rusty shipped mine out last night.

I'm very excited. :)

4 18's, low power and lots of gay fur.

Team gg

Team DOA

My Videos :)

Okay, Well I have been talking to Kyle on aim for the past week or so, annoying him, every day he tells me that they will start on it "tomorrow" or next week.

I was beginning to get frusterated, so I'm like okay I will just wait it out.

So this morning, It's 9:20, I'm sleeping and I hear the door bell, I'm just in some boxers so I'm like "what the fuck" so I throw on some clothes and I hurry down stairs.

The Fedex chick who was pretty cute couldn't hold it very well so I thought, "Oh wow, one of my Ten's so early". I take it from her and I'm like this isn't heavy enough to be an XL and my alt won't be here forever, "what the fuck could it be".

I open it up and I see this alternator, the one that I had no idea about, no tracking number, no confirmation, no nothing.

I don't know if I should be mad at DC Power but I have no words right now, It's huge, Over 30 Pounds.

Well, that's the story, I'll be calling DC power when they open to make sure it's mine, but holy shit.

Anyways, Here are pics.

DSC00686.jpg

DSC00687.jpg

DSC00688.jpg

DSC00688.jpg

DSC00690.jpg

DSC00691.jpg

DSC00692.jpg

DSC00693.jpg

DSC00694.jpg

DSC00695.jpg

DSC00696.jpg

Got 200amps at idle? I do.

Team gg

Team DOA

Fuckin nice! Looks like they are steppin up their game in gettin alts out. Now go install it!

edit...oh shit lol. They probably just forgot, give em a call.

i was thinking leave the 12 sitting in the box in the hole and duck tape from the bottom of the sub to the bottom of the baffle so the sub doesnt free air. would that work?

Fuckin nice! Looks like they are steppin up their game in gettin alts out. Now go install it!

edit...oh shit lol. They probably just forgot, give em a call.

Well, idk if it just bolts on directly, I mean, I was told I needed a custom bracket, but I really have no idea.

I got two open cylinder type things, that's about it.

I am so new to this..

Team gg

Team DOA

Archived