VIDS NOOOW

After this weekend coming up Ill have some up. If my car isnt in peices by then. LMAO Feels like a damn 155 @40hz

lbb-2.png

2007 Chevy HHR LT

UNDER CONSTRUCTION

1st Place Loud N Low 2010 MWSPL Finals

3rd Place Xtreme 3 2010 MWSPL Finals

nice man, box looks sick, and i love the colors!

24v1fe8.png

wow now this just shows that smd isnt just any forum. We are a brother hood.

here let me put it in retard-onix for u aareehhhh duuuurrrrr ehhh got it now?

Sweet baby jesus the amount of quoting the quote above the quote in a quote is epic

i do love doing kerfed ports lol, we rushed the paint a bit but as eric said it is being redone soon, comp in des moines ia next weekend which i have a model and some other girls lined up for vids ;), btw im the guy standing on the box lol, plan is to have 4-5 layers of glass on the outside 2-3 inside, idk how many gallons of bondo it will take, quite a bit of steel bracing, maybe some leds for fun.... tbh im not looking forward to hours of sanding lol, only went to 220 this time, for so much port area though this box is musical as hell lol

98 Tahoe

2 18" 6th order wall

Team Sundown

i do love doing kerfed ports lol, we rushed the paint a bit but as eric said it is being redone soon, comp in des moines ia next weekend which i have a model and some other girls lined up for vids ;), btw im the guy standing on the box lol, plan is to have 4-5 layers of glass on the outside 2-3 inside, idk how many gallons of bondo it will take, quite a bit of steel bracing, maybe some leds for fun.... tbh im not looking forward to hours of sanding lol, only went to 220 this time, for so much port area though this box is musical as hell lol

Yada yada yada stfu lol but yes it is extremely musical and plays pretty damn flat, me like it! Lol

lbb-2.png

2007 Chevy HHR LT

UNDER CONSTRUCTION

I told you its only gunna go a LITTLE further.. I'm almost 6' 2" in a puny ass HHR. Not gunna cram myself more than I already am. Lol

lbb-2.png

2007 Chevy HHR LT

UNDER CONSTRUCTION

Archived