Friggin Tahoe brokedown on me on the way to work this moring. Really sucks because we carpool and it was my week to drive(obviously). In some places its not a big deal. But it is a 50 mile drive to where our mine is from town, and there is only 1 other town in between and lucky me, that is where it stoped running. Just frustrating.

<>< Collosians 2:13-14, Philippians 4:13, 1 John 4:7-10

2 - JBL W15Gti

2 - JBL BP1200.1

Knu 1/0 Wiring

Kenwood KIV-BT901

Kenwood/Garmin Nav.

That sucks, whats wrong with it?

Some people could care less about who the genius is that is making the product... They just want to get it cheap and say "derrrr, look at teh pretty lights in muh dash!"

Because audio is a lifestyle not a hobby.

Things that I am allergic too....

1. Haters
  2. Bitch Notes

1 or 2 things. First initiall guestimate is the fuel filter. But, I can no longer hear the fuel pump running. So either the fuel filter is to the point the fuel pump can't run, or it over worked the pump and it blew. Gonna try the filter first, then if need be, order a pump.

2 - JBL W15Gti

2 - JBL BP1200.1

Knu 1/0 Wiring

Kenwood KIV-BT901

Kenwood/Garmin Nav.

what did it do when it went dead did it sputter or anything? and a easy way to find if it the pump open the inlet side of the filter and if it dont spray it may be the pump or the relay. one more question when its running b4 it died was there a light buzzing type hum coming from the back when standing outside?

I know a lil about everything so dont call me Mr. Know it All.

Day turned out ok. It was just the filter, and it was bad. I feel stupid for letting it get as bad as it was. Glad it was only a $15 fix and not the $275 they wanted for the pump.

2 - JBL W15Gti

2 - JBL BP1200.1

Knu 1/0 Wiring

Kenwood KIV-BT901

Kenwood/Garmin Nav.

glad to hear your day got better. mine was the opposite. started off good mom came down to visit, got here at 8 pm. at 10:30 pm just as im getting ready for work get a call my aunt passed away. so now i have to sit at work hoping moms ok. (no one available to cover stupid long weekend).

reaper.png

My grandpa just passed away this afternoon...I feel for you bro :(

2015 Mazda 6

JVF Customz 4.0 Proto 15>Wolfram W4500 @ .5ohm

2 Sundown Neo 6.5 + 2 CT Meso Tweeters (Front) x Kicker KS6.5 (Rear)>JL Audio VX400/4i

NSB-AMG35 (front) / 40ah Lithium Headway (Rear) built by Erni Audio & Electrical