18 inch Fi BTL in a trunk oober sexy kerf port Fiberglass finnish by Midwest Car Audio

could have gone bigger but i dont want to take off the door and stuff to get it in if its coming out in like 4 5 months. why go thru all the trouble to get it in when its not permanent? plus kerf looks more sexy then aero.. :drink40:

Steve I don't know why but everytime I see your new paint I want a Dr. Pepper...... is this normal?

heres an analogy for you. running a high power stereo without a fuse is like having unprotected sex with that hot chick at the bar with the sketchy sexual history. Sure you may be fine and nothing happens but that one time something does happen you're fucked.

i dont want woofer broke like bass sound clip clip and voice coil overheat

2 sa12s, saz1500 build log http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/91183-chapo123s-sundown-build-log/page__gopid__1250604entry1250604

1j1450.png

So that's like 4 cuft after sub and port? Wayyyy small for an 18. Box looks sweet though.

i was thinking leave the 12 sitting in the box in the hole and duck tape from the bottom of the sub to the bottom of the baffle so the sub doesnt free air. would that work?

4.79 after all displacements to be exact. they reccomend 5 but oh well shouldnt hurt it plus its just temp.

Steve I don't know why but everytime I see your new paint I want a Dr. Pepper...... is this normal?

heres an analogy for you. running a high power stereo without a fuse is like having unprotected sex with that hot chick at the bar with the sketchy sexual history. Sure you may be fine and nothing happens but that one time something does happen you're fucked.

2 sa12s, saz1500 build log http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/91183-chapo123s-sundown-build-log/page__gopid__1250604entry1250604

1j1450.png

Theres no way dude, 30x30x13 is 5.41. So you're saying the sub and port only take up .62 ???

i was thinking leave the 12 sitting in the box in the hole and duck tape from the bottom of the sub to the bottom of the baffle so the sub doesnt free air. would that work?

not sure. thats what he told me

1j1450.png

30x30x13 is 5.4 internal before displacment.

thatt port has tto be a cube

so more like 4cuftt after.

2008 California state record holder 157.2 Bassrace2009 California state record holder 157.0 BassraceRollin 50's 158.7db2009 King of Cali Bassrace2009 USACi score 160.5 @ 42hz

box would have been perfect for a 15 btl.

bet you it would have been wayyyyyyyy fuvking louder too.

2008 California state record holder 157.2 Bassrace2009 California state record holder 157.0 BassraceRollin 50's 158.7db2009 King of Cali Bassrace2009 USACi score 160.5 @ 42hz

30x30x13 is 5.4 internal before displacment.

thatt port has tto be a cube

so more like 4cuftt after.

Thank you

box would have been perfect for a 15 btl.

bet you it would have been wayyyyyyyy fuvking louder too.

Exactly. Bigger is not always better/louder.

well thats okay. this is just temp.. waitiung to get a hatch.. wouldve been a waste of money to recone my 12 into a 15 and then a 18.

1j1450.png

if it does atleast a 139 or 140 im happy.

1j1450.png

Archived