18 inch Fi BTL in a trunk oober sexy kerf port Fiberglass finnish by Midwest Car Audio

my trunk is huge too. i wish i could build it in the trunk but i dont want to if its temp. and to get it out i would have to break it. for the hatchback im making it permanent.

Steve I don't know why but everytime I see your new paint I want a Dr. Pepper...... is this normal?

heres an analogy for you. running a high power stereo without a fuse is like having unprotected sex with that hot chick at the bar with the sketchy sexual history. Sure you may be fine and nothing happens but that one time something does happen you're fucked.

i dont want woofer broke like bass sound clip clip and voice coil overheat

2 sa12s, saz1500 build log http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/91183-chapo123s-sundown-build-log/page__gopid__1250604entry1250604

1j1450.png

if all else fails, remove the windshield, take out the seats, and slide that big boy in. Dunno how much that'd cost to take out the glass, then put back in, but hey, if you love bass you'll do almost anything!

2006 Nissan Z Track.

My Feedback Thread

2nqd37b.png

DCSig.jpg

i used to think a band pass was something you were around your neck or something.

if all else fails, remove the windshield, take out the seats, and slide that big boy in. Dunno how much that'd cost to take out the glass, then put back in, but hey, if you love bass you'll do almost anything!

lolz im 90% sure itd fit in the trunk opening

Steve I don't know why but everytime I see your new paint I want a Dr. Pepper...... is this normal?

heres an analogy for you. running a high power stereo without a fuse is like having unprotected sex with that hot chick at the bar with the sketchy sexual history. Sure you may be fine and nothing happens but that one time something does happen you're fucked.

2 sa12s, saz1500 build log http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/91183-chapo123s-sundown-build-log/page__gopid__1250604entry1250604

1j1450.png

got the box. looks sexy as hell. and fit in trunk perfect.

1j1450.png

Archived