Sonic Electronix

i have a 91 mazda navajo 2dr. i wanna step it up from my single 10" sub. i have my mids pretty much taken care of, have 3 pairs of components one in the back, one up front, and one in some kick panels. plan on replacing them eventually with better quality speakers .. but my big question is, in my specific vehicle. what would be the easiest way to accomplish a hairtrick with keeping my sound quality and relatively budget friendly... i was planning on 2 18" but now i am not sure.. everyone please gimme ur input i wanna keep my options open and hopefully get alot of ideas i never thought of.. brands i may not have checked out, enclosures, anythin u think would help.. thanks !!!!!!

i say look around through the build logs. get ideas from there great builds great people. lots to learn. its hard for someone to tell you what you want. too many variables

1995 Honda Accord Coupe

still building only thing done is big three and one run of stinger 0 gauge.

Feedback

2r2boxz.png

One Fi or DD, or DC 18 should do it

EDIT, I've seen a hairtrick with one solo x...

you serious ? one fi btl should do it if its done right ?? it is a pretty small suv so its not incredibly hard to believe... and dd?? is that the brand ? never heard of it, i am familiar with dc audio tho

i say look around through the build logs. get ideas from there great builds great people. lots to learn. its hard for someone to tell you what you want. too many variables

ya thats true man, and i have looked throught the build logs, but straight forward advice helps too.. thanks man .. do u also think that one fi btl or one dc audio lvl 5 would pull off the trick??

ya its the same as a 1st generation explorer sport... small suv.. alright cool ill check out dd subs... what bout re audio have u heard them ?? my buddy has 2 12" sx and damn.. i was impressed... its in an integra tho with the entire trunk boxed up and subs facing forward with a massive rockford amp

ya thats true man, and i have looked throught the build logs, but straight forward advice helps too.. thanks man .. do u also think that one fi btl or one dc audio lvl 5 would pull off the trick??

best bet is to do two more cone area more air. need to be built right with the power and electrical to back it up. i haven't used a BTL only a BL 18 but great sub no hair trick but enough pressure to rip the mirror off the glass. I have fallen in love with DC Great products. Try whatever suits your style and budget. I recommend upgrading you electrical Larger power and ground, Big 3, Batts,H/O alternator... and always fuse everything correctly. The Electrical system is like your heart if it fails everything else does too.

1995 Honda Accord Coupe

still building only thing done is big three and one run of stinger 0 gauge.

Feedback

2r2boxz.png

I was doing some nice hairtricks with 3 10´s in my little swift, hairtricks are kind of difficult if you don´t have enough cone area or power, i´m doing BIG hairtricks without even a wall now, 2 Digital Designs 18" with 5000 watts, i know i could still do some hairtricks with 2 15´s , depends on your budget bro...

I´m the SPL Gains topic creator!! wanna get louder?? check this: SPL Gains. Panamenian 2009 & 2010 & 2014 Bass Race 149.9 Champion!

2 15" subs and a 2K wired at 1 ohm, http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/167788-fecupe2001-2-15s-on-a-2k-video-on-page-3/

8 Massive 15" subs and small power, http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/179296-fecupe2001s-8-15s-4th-order-bandpass-wall/