Sonic Electronix

ok so i got my new headunit in and i want to install tomorow but i only got from 230 to 5 to get it all done this is the first time i have never installed one and my dad usually helps me but were in a little dispute and i know this should be very easy but i was wondering if that is enough time for a newbie to do it and i was also wondering if you guys had some good videos showing how to install them thanks and please if you have rude comments keep them out of this thread i just want help no hating

not too hard man.Just get the wiring harness for the original stereo harness and hook it up to the aftermarket one and then use the kit to install the stereo.Shouldnt take too long man

That's why they don't deliver.

Yer ass better go sit along the side of the road and wait.

You can't expect them to travel up some dirt road in a hick / back woods town. Thats how horror movies start :D

I explain things very simply and use analogies in terms of Pickles, and grape drink, pool noodles and jackhammers...if you can't put 2 and 2 together there man, There simply is not much more I can do.

you should be good... as long as you dont have to take a million screws out of the dash to get to it and everything goes the way it is supposed to... ive had some HU installs that have taken 15 minutes and ive had some that have taken me hours...

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/79921-rogers-700-dream-car-update-page-17-a-wall/?p=2335774

93 Saturn SC2My system4 SA-15's Walled

2 Cerwin-Vega S2000's

3 Kinetik Hc2000's

Dual 200amp alts.

you guys done with the peepee touching contest or do I need to end it?

just slide it in like that without the headunit, and push down whatever tabs will keep it from sliding out(not the two big ones on the sides though) and then plug your head unit in and slide it in. I really hope this is what you're asking about, cus I'm kind of confused on what you're asking.

Start out boxy, shape as you move along.

Dc Audio

Team Fur