Sonic Electronix

okay does anyone think it might be possible for me to do a hairtrick in a small 15 ft x12 ft room? the room has 2 windows and one of them is already sealed off so if i opened one window and lets just say that i would have 8 18's in a small 15 ft x 12 ft room that would be walled off. would a hairtrick be possible??

Edited by memphisbasshead

My Car Audio Setup:

Sub: 1 RE Audio HC 15 Dual 2 ohm(soon to get a psi recone)

Daily Sub Box: 1.62 cubes net with 2 dayton audio 8 inch passive radiators tuned to 34.35 hz, 141.9 @ 48 hz sealed on the dash with termlab

Competition Sub Box: 3.10 cubic ft. net tuned to 50.58 hz with 2 6 inch aeroports, 147.9 @ 62 hz sealed on the dash with termlab

Amp: Powerbass ASA 1000.1 Dx(eventually gonna get a planet audio bb2400.1)

Big 3: Phoenix Gold 1/0 Gauge

Amp Wire: Knukoncepts 1/0 gauge

Alternator: Stock 90 amp

Battery Under the hood: Autocraft Gold Top Battery

Battery In Back: None for now but I am looking for one so pm me if you have one for sale

HU: Pioneer DEH-2900MP

Front/Rear Amp: Hifonics Txi-4408 4 channel amp

Front Speakers: Orion Cobalt 6.5 coaxial

Rear Deck Speakers: Orion Cobalt 6x9 coaxial

Home Audio Setup:

Speakers:2 Cerwin Vega D-3's (10" Woofer,5 1/4" mid-range,1" Bullet Dome Tweeter)

2 Cerwin Vega D-5's (12" Directed Audio Xtreme 124SX Subwoofer,5 1/4 mid-range,1" Bullet Dome Tweeter)Kenwood center channel and rears.

Amp: 2 Kenwood KM-105's from 1985

Receiver: JVC RX-6008V 5.1 Channel Receiver

Pre-Amp: Kenwood KC-993

Sub: still looking for one thinking about getting a 18 or 15 for my sub to hit the lows if anyone has one pm me

I do free box designs if anyone is interested

There is a trailer/room that ive seen at some big events that has crazy amounts of subs and does a hair trick.. Ill search for a vid..

2002 civic

2- 12in dc lvl5s

1- crescendo 3kwp ( 1 more on the way)

1- stock honda alt

4-xs d3100s

3-asa300.2 amps

6- PB 4XL's

4-PB l-3h tweets

and a bunch of other sh!t

the build

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/74044-project-will-it-fit/

Youtube channel

http://www.youtube.com/user/slammedblackbish

Could be possible with 8 18"s, how high is the ceiling? Hopefully pretty low too, I say try it, good luck finding the amplification and shifting the boxes around into the room though.

My RE MT 18" wall build Former build, farewell beloved wall.In progress, Toyota Starlet build

This forum has a massive boner for ridiculous electrical upgrades.

Could be possible with 8 18"s, how high is the ceiling? Hopefully pretty low too, I say try it, good luck finding the amplification and shifting the boxes around into the room though.

the ceiling is 8 ft tall and i don't have the subs or anything i was thinking of getting 8 of these Dayton audio 18 sub

and one of these to power it behringer ep-4000

and is what i would do is build a wall that is 4ft away from the original wall and seal it off and it should be pretty bad ass with 8 18's and 2500 watts

My Car Audio Setup:

Daily Sub Box: 1.62 cubes net with 2 dayton audio 8 inch passive radiators tuned to 34.35 hz, 141.9 @ 48 hz sealed on the dash with termlab

Competition Sub Box: 3.10 cubic ft. net tuned to 50.58 hz with 2 6 inch aeroports, 147.9 @ 62 hz sealed on the dash with termlab

Battery In Back: None for now but I am looking for one so pm me if you have one for sale

Home Audio Setup:

Speakers:2 Cerwin Vega D-3's (10" Woofer,5 1/4" mid-range,1" Bullet Dome Tweeter)

2 Cerwin Vega D-5's (12" Directed Audio Xtreme 124SX Subwoofer,5 1/4 mid-range,1" Bullet Dome Tweeter)Kenwood center channel and rears.

Sub: still looking for one thinking about getting a 18 or 15 for my sub to hit the lows if anyone has one pm me

There is a trailer/room that ive seen at some big events that has crazy amounts of subs and does a hair trick.. Ill search for a vid..

ok cool i'd love to see what that guy has runnin

My Car Audio Setup:

Home Audio Setup:

i would be running about the same amount of cone area as 12 15's but i would have way less power but on the other hand those people's hair were flying and i'm not trying to get it to do that so i might be able to swing a hairtrick in the small room and it'll only cost me $1500 for everything :D now thats budget right there for 8 18's and a 4000 watt pro audio amp lol

EDIT:well not 4000 watts its actually 2500 but still

Edited by memphisbasshead

My Car Audio Setup:

Home Audio Setup:

i would be running about the same amount of cone area as 12 15's but i would have way less power but on the other hand those people's hair were flying and i'm not trying to get it to do that so i might be able to swing a hairtrick in the small room and it'll only cost me $1500 for everything :D now thats budget right there for 8 18's and a 4000 watt pro audio amp lol

EDIT:well not 4000 watts its actually 2500 but still

Lol at the ads on the part express link you put up, like it says tech support and has this guy who looks kinda special, and other funny ads.

Anyway, yeah, I reckon you could get somewhere with that stuff, budget how they rate it with peak power, but I'm sure you will be able to do some sort of hairtrick, tune really low too.

Is this just to do a hairtrick in a house, or is it going to become some crazy as heck home theater system? lol

My RE MT 18" wall build Former build, farewell beloved wall.In progress, Toyota Starlet build

This forum has a massive boner for ridiculous electrical upgrades.

Ok so i was wrong it was the MMATS one.. I seen it like 2 times, and i think its built so the door is the port.. i guess like a band pass or something.. But i could be wrong..

2002 civic

2- 12in dc lvl5s

1- crescendo 3kwp ( 1 more on the way)

1- stock honda alt

4-xs d3100s

3-asa300.2 amps

6- PB 4XL's

4-PB l-3h tweets

and a bunch of other sh!t

the build

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/74044-project-will-it-fit/

Youtube channel

http://www.youtube.com/user/slammedblackbish

Lol at the ads on the part express link you put up, like it says tech support and has this guy who looks kinda special, and other funny ads.

Anyway, yeah, I reckon you could get somewhere with that stuff, budget how they rate it with peak power, but I'm sure you will be able to do some sort of hairtrick, tune really low too.

Is this just to do a hairtrick in a house, or is it going to become some crazy as heck home theater system? lol

its gonna be a sick home theater system and i was gonna tune to like 26 hz which is kinda high for a home theater but you could get some pretty good output at that frequency

My Car Audio Setup:

Home Audio Setup: