Stone primeaux Posted August 1, 2010 Report Posted August 1, 2010 I have 2 xtr pro 12s in a probox and they sound really good I'll wanted something that hit a little deeper so I got 2 xtr pro 15s I like them let me know what you think about them
spl4life Posted August 1, 2010 Report Posted August 1, 2010 reason why your not hiting low notes is because your using a prefab box.... your xtr pro 12s can hit lower then the 15s in the right box... its all about the box design... as far as the xtr pro 15s... never really seen them around... ive seen HCCAs and they good woofers... My first truck... My first Real build... *Update 8/9/10 DC Power 270xp Alt is In!!!* 1997 Toyota T-100 DC Level 5 18" in a T-line Everybody wants their system to be.... 1. Cheap 2. Reliable 3. Loud ...you can only pick two. micahmye hertz pack
dugee81 Posted August 1, 2010 Report Posted August 1, 2010 I own a HCCA.. Straight ballin IMO! But like spl4life said, don't use prefab. Make your own box or get someone to make you one built to factory specs and to your desired tuning! 200a alt. by Excessive Amperage hc800 under hood & 2 Deka 9a31 in rear 1/0awg + big 3 SAZ 3000D HDC3 18" @ 2 ohm
Stone primeaux Posted August 1, 2010 Author Report Posted August 1, 2010 The only reason I got the pro box was because It was $240 for 2 xtr pro 12s and the box and it was all brand new so that was a pritty good deal
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.