Sonic Electronix

That model has 2 pods on the board that are for the restoration settings and are factory set and should not be changed, trust me been there done that!! That's one reason why they changed it to the concert series model, to allow people to adjust it to they're system, the purpose for the sweep, wide and PFM!

It's not a signal booster, if you're looking for that get a Matrix or Overdrive

AudioControl
Rockford Fosgate
XSPower

a9cb521a-b3b0-4848-8950-41c45879dd3f_zps

Post a pic of the board when u can.. It's been so long with the older models... I don't remember... But I believe there was an internal voltage adjustment on all models... (Jumpers like on hard drives)... If I see a pic of the board... I should be able to tell... I don't think back in the day they had multiple models...

That is the actual original PCB board... that one guy was right.. do not mess with the pots on this one... Those are for only internal settings... What about the bottom of the pic where it is cut off... do you see any jumpers or dip switches... I believe that one guy is corerct on the ORIGINAL model.... Sorry for misleading you... Still, contact Audio Control... I was under the impression that ALL models had that feature... I know my first unit in the 90's had jumpers, only for the voltages though... but the jumpers would of been directly to the right of the RCA's kind of where the tuning pots are... Those might be what those are... but confirm it... first... If that is the case... one would be for freq. and one for viltage.... just dont know if that is the case here with the original... Best thing to do is contact AC... But, no matter what.. you should hear a difference in the bass when you turn the knob... does it have a light one the knob? And is the knob the one that you PULL OUT to activate... make sure... the first couple models, you had to pull the knob out to turn on the Epicenter...

it has the twisty knob and i tried it after i turned those pod things and it sounds alot better. still gonna try to get a newer one after i get some stuff sold. bein a single dad and in college sux when trien to get new equipment

Team DBs (Driven By sound)

techforce_teamdbs.gif

Archived