most things smoke xplods ^^

what ya mean man LOL

Image15-5.jpg

"MY RIDE"

1987 Chevy Cavalier Z24 2.8L V6 -- CB Radio with PA speaker

Head Unit: 7 inch Jensen Flip-out -- Speakers: 4 Visonik 6 1/2s and 4 Visonik 6x9s

Subwoofer: One Audiobahn 18 - Sub Amp: Power Acoustik OV1-2000d 2000 watt monoblock amp --

Battery in back - Kinetic HC600 -- Sub box: Custom built 5 cubic foot tuned to 30 hertz

Coming soon: Bigger Highs Amp, Power inverter

"WhItE bOi AuDiO"

"FEAR THE DUCK"

the xplods were nice, they hit pretty good in that box i had but, i didnt want them anymore, and everyone around here is to chaep to by subs, so i made them "XPLOD" ;)

Current Setup in 1989 Ford Mustang GT

Clarion Pro Audio DX

Infinity and Kenwood componets

Autotek 1900

1 12" Audiobahn AW1206T

the xplods were nice, they hit pretty good in that box i had but, i didnt want them anymore, and everyone around here is to chaep to by subs, so i made them "XPLOD" ;)

Damn i would have taken them off ur hands dang :mellow:

Image15-5.jpg

"MY RIDE"

Head Unit: 7 inch Jensen Flip-out -- Speakers: 4 Visonik 6 1/2s and 4 Visonik 6x9s

Subwoofer: One Audiobahn 18 - Sub Amp: Power Acoustik OV1-2000d 2000 watt monoblock amp --

Battery in back - Kinetic HC600 -- Sub box: Custom built 5 cubic foot tuned to 30 hertz

"WhItE bOi AuDiO"

"FEAR THE DUCK"

IMO sony xplods prolly wouldnt be all that bad if they had a little bit more excursion

yea me too I saw them at wal-mart in the display unit where u can hear then and i turn all the highs off and it was just the sub getting the bass line and they slammed and I know they dont have them on no 1000 watt amp?

Image15-5.jpg

"MY RIDE"

"WhItE bOi AuDiO"

"FEAR THE DUCK"

yea me too I saw them at wal-mart in the display unit where u can hear then and i turn all the highs off and it was just the sub getting the bass line and they slammed and I know they dont have them on no 1000 watt amp?

i think the amp they have them on is like 5 or 600 watts, but u know those dub subs they have next to those imo they sound better and hit deeper

i think the amp they have them on is like 5 or 600 watts, but u know those dub subs they have next to those imo they sound better and hit deeper

The DUBs are junk, i had one and my Power Acoustik LT980 smoked it like a mustang vs a geo

Clarion Pro Audio DX

Autotek 1900

1 12" Audiobahn AW1206T

Beatin down the block,literally

Haha thanks man, yeah i was just throwin some beat real quick out in the country because there are no cops :D

Clarion Pro Audio DX

Autotek 1900

1 12" Audiobahn AW1206T