Sonic Electronix

I just bought an Audiopipe AP15001D. I have stock electrical but a beefy deep cycle battery and 4guage power wire. I have a some extra feet of 4gauge that Im considering doing the big 3 with I just haven't gotten around too it. Should I be alright or should I do the big 3 before I install this amp? I wont be wiring it down to 1ohm just 2 so I believe its only going to put out (if it does rated) 950rms.

2002 Ford Explorer XLT

Front Stage: Crescendo CCX 6.5's

Rear Stage: ???

Two 15" Powerbass M154

Audiopipe AP15001d

Pioneer DEH-P5100UB

you should be fine

My Car Audio Setup:

Sub: 1 RE Audio HC 15 Dual 2 ohm(soon to get a psi recone)

Daily Sub Box: 1.62 cubes net with 2 dayton audio 8 inch passive radiators tuned to 34.35 hz, 141.9 @ 48 hz sealed on the dash with termlab

Competition Sub Box: 3.10 cubic ft. net tuned to 50.58 hz with 2 6 inch aeroports, 147.9 @ 62 hz sealed on the dash with termlab

Amp: Powerbass ASA 1000.1 Dx(eventually gonna get a planet audio bb2400.1)

Big 3: Phoenix Gold 1/0 Gauge

Amp Wire: Knukoncepts 1/0 gauge

Alternator: Stock 90 amp

Battery Under the hood: Autocraft Gold Top Battery

Battery In Back: None for now but I am looking for one so pm me if you have one for sale

HU: Pioneer DEH-2900MP

Front/Rear Amp: Hifonics Txi-4408 4 channel amp

Front Speakers: Orion Cobalt 6.5 coaxial

Rear Deck Speakers: Orion Cobalt 6x9 coaxial

Home Audio Setup:

Speakers:2 Cerwin Vega D-3's (10" Woofer,5 1/4" mid-range,1" Bullet Dome Tweeter)

2 Cerwin Vega D-5's (12" Directed Audio Xtreme 124SX Subwoofer,5 1/4 mid-range,1" Bullet Dome Tweeter)Kenwood center channel and rears.

Amp: 2 Kenwood KM-105's from 1985

Receiver: JVC RX-6008V 5.1 Channel Receiver

Pre-Amp: Kenwood KC-993

Sub: still looking for one thinking about getting a 18 or 15 for my sub to hit the lows if anyone has one pm me

I do free box designs if anyone is interested

nah, youll be fine, do the "big 3" tho thatll help

Legal TL scores145.6 on the dash sealed up in the low 40hz area with the port out145.5 on the dash sealed up @30hz with the port inless then 1k clamped on a 3.5k!

Why would you EVER WANT flex?
huh?...flex is what can make the lows lower and more air being pushed correct?
jeff_zps9bc81ace.jpg

me_zps0fb5a5b4.jpgMy FeedbackJeep-BuildlogPT LOSER buildlog

okay cool, thanks for the input. Ill do the big 3 soon. You wouldn't happen to have any pictures of that amp would you? I literally have not seen any online. Its not shipping for 8-16 days which sucks but oh well, from what your saying, it sounds like its worth the wait.

2002 Ford Explorer XLT

Two 15" Powerbass M154

Audiopipe AP15001d

Pioneer DEH-P5100UB

its a good amp for the money. im running one at 2 ohms atm until i get my recone for the btl. i have not had any issues at all with the amp. i dont have the big 3 done and i have a hc1400 in the back and my voltage will drop down into the 12's at full tilt on certain songs but usually stays around 13 volts. but you have a bigger alt then me if its going into the vehicle in your sig so you should be fine.

2015 silverado crew cab

nothing atm but soon...

its a good amp for the money. im running one at 2 ohms atm until i get my recone for the btl. i have not had any issues at all with the amp. i dont have the big 3 done and i have a hc1400 in the back and my voltage will drop down into the 12's at full tilt on certain songs but usually stays around 13 volts. but you have a bigger alt then me if its going into the vehicle in your sig so you should be fine.

Yeah I haven't really heard many bad things about the amp so I figured I would pick one up. Yeah Im not sure of the size of the stock alt in this car, I think its 130 amps but I could be wrong. I dont have any dimming issues whatsoever with my m500 that I have right now and once I replaced the stock battery with the one I have now everything ran better. So Im hoping I dont run into any problems with the ap.

2002 Ford Explorer XLT

Two 15" Powerbass M154

Audiopipe AP15001d

Pioneer DEH-P5100UB

Light dimming doesn't mean much...i don't have much voltage drop on all stock electrical and lights dim slightly.

00' Nissan Xterra

Always under construction :]

HU: Pioneer DEH3100-UB

Mids & Highs: Kicker DS Component Set & Crescendo tweeters

Mids & Highs Amp: Rockford 150.2

Subwoofer: 2 DC Audio LV 4 18"s

Subwoofer Amp: Hifonics Brutus 2005d

you been hanging out with jeff and dustin with that green paint? its yellow so it has to be loud.

Light dimming doesn't mean much...i don't have much voltage drop on all stock electrical and lights dim slightly.

same here, never dropped under 13.5 but if you really payed attention at night you can tell they dimmed alittle :pardon: