Lv = (23562.5*Dv^2*Np/(Fb^2*Vb))-(k*Dv)

Dv = port diameter (cm)

Fb = tuning frequency (Hz)

Vb = net volume (litres)

Lv = length of each port (cm)

Np = number of ports

k = end correction (normally 0.732)

or you can take my word on it......

Trust me i was takin your word on it but i dont wanna have to make another post like this when i need to figure out another port.

Its all good, just dont see any reason y u should do the calculating again if I already did. But now you have the formula so if you make any changes you can!

Some people need a sympathetic pat... on the head...with my hammer

Scientia est Vox

"In Nomine Patris et Filii et Spiritus Sancti"clover.gif

DONT BE AFRAID TO USE THE SEARCH BUTTON!!!

SMD SUPER BUYER/SELLER

Roscoe.jpg

Its all good, just dont see any reason y u should do the calculating again if I already did. But now you have the formula so if you make any changes you can!

Exactly. Thanks alot. ive been lurkin on these forums forever and im gonna start postin more.

well I dont know if you have done it yet but introduce yourself in the off topic section and lets see some pics of your ride!

Scientia est Vox

SMD SUPER BUYER/SELLER

Roscoe.jpg

well I dont know if you have done it yet but introduce yourself in the off topic section and lets see some pics of your ride!

Ight when i get home ill do that thankfully the girl is workin tonight. My dad just got remarried, we moved houses, then went up to MD this weekend to move his wife, her dad and her daughter down here to SC. So things have been kind of hectic. He just bought an 03 crew cab 4x4 silverado dually. Truck kicks ass. So thats why he gave me his old burban, its got 250,000 on it and still goin strong, might just swap the motor eventually. i want a tahoe like meades for space but this will do for now. I got some of my truck saved on the comp at home and ill get some of the burban sometime soon.

Hell yeah burbs rule man! My parents old one ran to damn near 400k it rusted out b4 it shot out!

Scientia est Vox

SMD SUPER BUYER/SELLER

Roscoe.jpg

Well I just ordered my 2nd Eternal :) Might be stoppin by home depot for some supplies, im gonna start with 2 12's for now and then later buy another amp and 2 more and just cut the holes when i have the money for them. The tuning for the 4 will be 35 hz and the tuning for only 2 of them is just slightly lower than 34 hz. As soon as i get materials and stuff ill find my camera in my pile of packed things and get building and takin pics. Ill pick up amplifier kit this weekend. Im gonna buy a jasper circle and router before starting on this box, this will be a good one. Fiberglass the inside and stuff... Gonna copy alot of Meades techniques on this one.

-Brett