Sonic Electronix

Started gathering materials today for the wife's new system, since my stuff is all on order......

Bone stock 2003 Mits. Diamante LS .... Factory Infinity in it ...........

This is whats planned to be started tomorrow.......

Optima Red Top under hood.

00 +/-

00 to amp, and from amp to chassis

Kenwood HU, she should be here with it shortly, she bought it today, not even sure what she got.....

Cadence Z1200 ( Had it tested today, actually puts out a true 1634 @ 1 Ohm) Ran it for 3 hours hard at 1 Ohm, then just for shits ran it at 1/2 Ohm for like 45 minutes, it got pretty warm, but not as hot as some of my other amps under normal use ...

2 12" Alpine type R's Dual 4's... ( Yeah I know, but I got em for like $150 NIB from my buddy at the local shop)

Ported Box 4" ports, tuned to 27 Hz

Boston S95's in the rear deck, in modded factory locations ( Just a slight tilt forward)

Bravox CXD's in the doors ( New pods, getting started tomorrow)

Concept Tweets ( I have them laying around)

250 Watt Alphasonik Unsure of model number.... It's about 13 years old.... Works great....

Speilberg Audio Labs RCA's handmade for this car... ( Thanks Mark)

Shouldn't take too long with the exception of all the fiberglass ...... ( Tweeter pods, wont take too much time, door pods, port shield, and maybe a little on the box.)

After all the glass is done, smoothed, and bondo prepped, then getting covered, in black vinyl and maybe some grey something or another, just for contrast.....

Nothing is being done by anyone other than myself, it should be a good warm up, for my truck which is comming soon....

I'll add pics in the AM after everything is pulled out......

And will update again tomorrow night....

So some stuff got changed today, she decided she likes the Concept mids and highs better than the BRAVOX.. ( I dunno, but i think she needs her head looked at) Anyway.... new list of goodies

4 Sets of Concept components ..... Pics to follow by like 10:30

4 MTX thunder 4200 ...... I have to dig them out still, she found one in the garage, and decided those will do for her mids and highs....

Got more fleece, and black leather to cover everything with...

Box is goin slow, cause its like 30000000000 degrees in saint louis right now, and I hafta work outside......

I also found this HUGE 8Ga speaker wire ( Insulation on this stuff is like 2 Gauge sized, and its paired like smaller stuff.... ) Again pics up tonight.....

The new deck is in allready , nothing special Kenwood MP345... ( It's not my car , I don't care what she gets..)

New bettery is in, wires are run, ground is locked in tight....

I will post pics in an hour or so.....

Upload your pics to photobucket, then post the last code they give you. Picture will appear on here..... And your link don't work! >:(

On 6/30/2011 at 1:11 AM, 'Ray' said:

Acoustical energy is free. Electrical energy is not.

Archived