Sonic Electronix

Ok, so there is progress, but not what I would like to have gotten done......... However I will get pics up in a little bit...... A Pillars should be done in a little while, and then pics will go up............ 2 concept tweeters in each pillar, should be enough to make your ears bleed real nice....

I don't think it's impressive enough to go in that section..... thus far its just some tweet pods on pillars, and the started frame of doors ( Which are being a Pain In The A$$, trying to get 4 mids in each door, since its designed to be a luxury type interior ) .......

At any rate, I'll have pics of the doors up tomorrow ( I hope)... I'll throw the final pics of the pillars in a bit... just waiting for the leather to bond the rest of the way, before I move them.....

So having a major setback, with the box today isn't helping progress, however tomorrow, I Promise I'll have new photos up.. .

Shots of the a pillars installed, the blunder box, and the progress on the door pods..... ( Which BTW house, 10" concept sub for midbass, 6.5" for mid, 5.25" for mid tweet, in both front doors)

Still have to mount a set of 6.25" mids, and another tweet in the back somewhere)

Archived