Second Skin Audio

RF 18 HX2 Recones

weel let me start off by sayin i havent been on in a while newborn and overtime are killin me

i picked up 2 18 RF hx2 about 3 months ago in sealed box i havent had tome for a build yet soon enuff

i had them hooked up in a 2001 grand cherokee and they are decent but i know its a sealed box so not at there full potential

2day i was bassin on the freeway comin home from work and hear a ratling noise from my subs and then a pop

they are wired at 1 ohm one sorta moves and the other doesnt im pretty sure i ned a recone on both of the

what do you guys think my amp is on 2 yellow optimas 2 runs of 0ga never gets hot so i dont think my amp was at fault

yellow optima kicker 0gauge

Alpine CDA-105

4 infinity 6 1/2s - 2 infinity 6x9s

Audio Control Epicenter

1 Hifonics XX Hurcules

8K hid

2 RF HX2 18s D4

sealed at 8cubes

4 now

in a grand cherokee

box build comin soon

Iam in socal so hoping someone close can chime in as far as wut cones and coils i can put on them

Alpine CDA-105

Audio Control Epicenter

1 Hifonics XX Hurcules

8K hid

2 RF HX2 18s D4

sealed at 8cubes

4 now

in a grand cherokee

box build comin soon

Iam in socal so hoping someone close can chime in as far as wut cones and coils i can put on them

Contact PSI mane

take baby steps, u cant do it all at once unless u have a roll of 100's big enough to choke a donkey

1998 Chevy Venture "Swagger Wagon"

Kenwood Excelon KDC-X994 Headunit

3 15" Alpine Type R's in seperate T-Lines

1 RF T1500-1bd for 2 of the 15s

1 RF P1000-1bd for the single 15

3 sets of Hifonics Zeus ZXi6.5C Components( 1 more set to come for Front stage)

1 Hifonics HFi100.4 4-channel amp

Stock alt for now (DC HO SPL 400A when funds come in,currently working on buying this)

Stock battery and one Optima Redtop for now (looking at XS batteries)

3 15" Alpine Type R's (aka Swagger Wagon Build 1.0)

Swagger Wagon Build 2.0

Youtube Videos

x10000000 on PSI they can build anything to any specs you want

is that a member or a shop sorry

Alpine CDA-105

Audio Control Epicenter

1 Hifonics XX Hurcules

8K hid

2 RF HX2 18s D4

sealed at 8cubes

4 now

in a grand cherokee

box build comin soon

the actual website is fixmyspeaker.com they are great they quoted me for my 2 18s to rebuild them to 10s and handle 2500rms for 210 per speaker

id like 2 keep my dust caps i was thinkin about some kevlar cones as long as i can make sure they are d4s

Alpine CDA-105

Audio Control Epicenter

1 Hifonics XX Hurcules

8K hid

2 RF HX2 18s D4

sealed at 8cubes

4 now

in a grand cherokee

box build comin soon

psi can do it for you for sure. i know cause i emailed them about a recone for my power hx2 15. recone with stiffer suspension and upgraded flatwound coil that will handle 2000wrms instead of the stock 1000wrms was $175 plus i had to ship them my sub if you got the cash for all that its guarenteed. i hear there sofparts are kinda wack but thats just hear say. also if u wanna shoot me an email at [email protected] ill give u a guys email addy from another forum that has hx2 recones and he has the team rf recones that fit the hx2 and handle more power and hes alot cheaper and u aint gotta ship the monsters nowhere he will send u the recones. or if u can track down forevrbumpn's email he does damn good custom builds and has expierience with the hx2's

psi can do it for you for sure. i know cause i emailed them about a recone for my power hx2 15. recone with stiffer suspension and upgraded flatwound coil that will handle 2000wrms instead of the stock 1000wrms was $175 plus i had to ship them my sub if you got the cash for all that its guarenteed. i hear there sofparts are kinda wack but thats just hear say. also if u wanna shoot me an email at [email protected] ill give u a guys email addy from another forum that has hx2 recones and he has the team rf recones that fit the hx2 and handle more power and hes alot cheaper and u aint gotta ship the monsters nowhere he will send u the recones. or if u can track down forevrbumpn's email he does damn good custom builds and has expierience with the hx2's

• 2 weeks later...

k igot some news on the HX2 they are not blown just the previous owner put some wal-mart speaker wire instead of some 8 gauge

shame on me 4 not pullin the subs out anywho hopefully start my box 2morrow

Alpine CDA-105

Audio Control Epicenter

1 Hifonics XX Hurcules

8K hid

2 RF HX2 18s D4

sealed at 8cubes

4 now

in a grand cherokee

box build comin soon