JL c2 650

AP600.4

XS 1200 under the hood

XS 3100 in the trunk

1/0 gauge

big 3

25^2ft audio technix

sdfi.png

^^ c-fuzzy ur an idiot, my 15" soround is waay bigger cuz its a tall sorround, on top of that I HAVE A BIGGER MOTOR... oh yeah and fuck u suck my dick i got your hoes!

anywhere they want to. They cant hear anyone telling them otherwise. just because its bigger doesnt make it any different. they just piss people off faster and farther away.

thanks man, that turned out awesome.

(UNDER CONSTRUCTION)

Kenwood KIV-700 headunit

2 18" sundown Z.v3s

13.5^3 wall tuned @ 28hz

SAZ-3500

DC power 270amp alt

JL c2 650

AP600.4

XS 1200 under the hood

XS 3100 in the trunk

1/0 gauge

big 3

25^2ft audio technix

sdfi.png

^^ c-fuzzy ur an idiot, my 15" soround is waay bigger cuz its a tall sorround, on top of that I HAVE A BIGGER MOTOR... oh yeah and fuck u suck my dick i got your hoes!

anywhere they want to. They cant hear anyone telling them otherwise. just because its bigger doesnt make it any different. they just piss people off faster and farther away.

• 2 weeks later...

I made this one kind of fast, but it's a neat effect I just came up with. I'm kinda in a hurry, so just let me know if you want one that has more to it then that. I think it looks clean though :drink40:

2n702mo.png

http://i55.tinypic.com/2n702mo.png

That looks really good bro. Do you think you could add a little design bit of color like some black with some colors like dark red, dark blue, lime green, dark gray ect...

Other than than that I love the professional look. I'm in no hurry to get it done either.

Thanks man, I love what your doing!

:drinks:

can you put some shades of purple in the foot areas of my explorer and a few shades of green i cant decide what will look better....

P2260350.jpg

P2260349.jpg

if possible just the shades of light, as if the leds are hidden

I don't fuck around. I go from zero to I hope you die in less than 2 posts

build log http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/104524-new-subs-coming-sundown-3500d-arc-audio-cable-lacing-crescendo/

Archived