Oh okay i was like UHHH you may have some fines and penalties pretty soon lol.

That's why they don't deliver.

Yer ass better go sit along the side of the road and wait.

You can't expect them to travel up some dirt road in a hick / back woods town. Thats how horror movies start :D

I explain things very simply and use analogies in terms of Pickles, and grape drink, pool noodles and jackhammers...if you can't put 2 and 2 together there man, There simply is not much more I can do.

i took this in collage and even the teach said it was a wast of money cause they only last a few yrs, and u still have to pay a power bill cause once ur off the grid it costs to much to get put back on, thats why power bills are so expinsive right now due to people going the energy efficent route and what knot

its a great idea imho but unless what we went over was a few yrs back, for a 2000sqf home it would cost about $300,000 in a 40yrs span for solar cells/battery replacements, now i dunno wtf they was hinting at cause if u only spend $1,500 was that for 1 cell or more?

we went threw the whole green bullshit setup from blower doors to see how much air a house is looseing, to geothermal heat pumps and water heating

i think its a good idea but at cost i dunno so much, i got 2 dvd's on green shit, and that one dude made one from the $1,500 class he took and put it all on dvd for us to use and what knot

if u want it to run more efficent try and seal around windows and doors a lil bit, and we went threw the whole attic vent part of a house and we found out that no where in building codes does it require one to have one, so its just a past on tradidion they say, but i think it helps get the hot air out of the roof to help cool the house

im glad u get something out of solar but from what they taught us it was as much of shit as geothermal is, cause no matter what u will need a back up system, like solar, what if something happins to your cells or battery bank and u need power? ur still paying a bill to the power company to keep you on the grid so i dunno how efficent they are, now if they could rig up something and mount solar panels to light poles and what knot, they could take some strain off the grid so they dont have to put load managements on peoples houses and cut off the heat pump when theres a large strain on the grid

but anyways great that ur getting something out of urs :)

here's a link to my system 99 toyota tacoma , 2 mtx 8000 1504's in a sealed downfire , 1000w memphis amp

here's a link to my other system my 90 geo prizm test car

heres a thread i got of new songs u can dl that are legal = Some Good Bangage/you Can Dl These Free And Legit

redblob.gifbouncing%20blob.gif2yooj7m.pngmodel14.gif

i took this in collage and even the teach said it was a wast of money cause they only last a few yrs, and u still have to pay a power bill cause once ur off the grid it costs to much to get put back on, thats why power bills are so expinsive right now due to people going the energy efficent route and what knot

its a great idea imho but unless what we went over was a few yrs back, for a 2000sqf home it would cost about $300,000 in a 40yrs span for solar cells/battery replacements, now i dunno wtf they was hinting at cause if u only spend $1,500 was that for 1 cell or more?

we went threw the whole green bullshit setup from blower doors to see how much air a house is looseing, to geothermal heat pumps and water heating

i think its a good idea but at cost i dunno so much, i got 2 dvd's on green shit, and that one dude made one from the $1,500 class he took and put it all on dvd for us to use and what knot

if u want it to run more efficent try and seal around windows and doors a lil bit, and we went threw the whole attic vent part of a house and we found out that no where in building codes does it require one to have one, so its just a past on tradidion they say, but i think it helps get the hot air out of the roof to help cool the house

im glad u get something out of solar but from what they taught us it was as much of shit as geothermal is, cause no matter what u will need a back up system, like solar, what if something happins to your cells or battery bank and u need power? ur still paying a bill to the power company to keep you on the grid so i dunno how efficent they are, now if they could rig up something and mount solar panels to light poles and what knot, they could take some strain off the grid so they dont have to put load managements on peoples houses and cut off the heat pump when theres a large strain on the grid

but anyways great that ur getting something out of urs :)

Yeah there is no battery banks to buy, which means there is no charge controller to buy. Since the inverter is mounted behind each solar panel there is no need to have super thick DC wiring, just basic romex. I am not coming off the grid, I am interconnecting to the grid, if I produce more in a month then I get a credit on my next bill, also if I produce more per year then I consume my electric company will pay me, pending I have the right paperwork, permits, etc... I am sure every power company is a little different.

The panels have a 25 year warranty that guarantees 85% power output. The 1500 was for 2 panels, and if my math is correct i'll save about 30.00 on my electric bill. 30.00 X 12 months = 360.00. 1500.00 / 360 = 4.16 year payback, leaving me with 20 years of payback. 360 X 20 years = 7200.00. 7200 X 85% = 6100 back to my pocket.

Last year before I wanted to move, I put about 20" of cellulose insulation in the attic. I also did the silicone around the windows, changed to CFL light bulbs, etc. I was going to replace the windows this year, but screw it I am moving and not going to put money into the house unless it can be disassembled and taken with me.

DCSig.jpg

secondskin_468x60.gif

xs.jpg

Viper 5902, big 3, 1/0 Rockford wiring, 2 xs d3100, mechman 300a, pioneer avic-z1, 2 dc 12xls, Rockford t2500.1bdcp, Rockford t1000.4ad, Rockford t2 6.5 comps, damplifier

Build log: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/102584-carbon-fusion/

damn, prices must of came down alot sence i took that class, i guess if u was gunna come off the grid it would be a lil more, would help if u had back up batteries if u lived where it had alot of bad weather or snow

anyways glad to see its working for u, we gotta find a way to get our $400 light bill down but dad wont let me fix anything, i tell him whats wrong and hes like "shut up, if it aint broke dont fix it", im like, well quit bitching about high power bills then lol

here's a link to my system 99 toyota tacoma , 2 mtx 8000 1504's in a sealed downfire , 1000w memphis amp

here's a link to my other system my 90 geo prizm test car

heres a thread i got of new songs u can dl that are legal = Some Good Bangage/you Can Dl These Free And Legit

redblob.gifbouncing%20blob.gif2yooj7m.pngmodel14.gif