Mitsu Eclipse Not mobile phone friendly! Too many pics!

that would look pretty good but it wouldn't really match the headliner. should do the headliner in a nice black cloth and then red calipers would look tight as hell. if you go to menards they have automotive paint that can handle more heat and is more durable and it comes in a rattle can.

That actually looks pretty good, and i have a local place that is all paints, ill try there. Btw i have no idea what menards is...

I don't think the red is going to match anything, they don't have to being calipers they are always painted red.

i resolve to be a nicer moderator.

Tercel build R.I.P.

Eclipse build Old New

V-Dub

My feedback.

Nope no idea but menard's is a national chain i figured everyone had one. its just like a lowes or a home depot.

"The strongest reason for people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government." -- (Thomas Jefferson)

Nice work on the batt rack...you might consider just making new replies with updates since the updates are getting mixed in with other peoples old comments.

"The strongest reason for people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government." -- (Thomas Jefferson)

Nice work on the batt rack...you might consider just making new replies with updates since the updates are getting mixed in with other peoples old comments.

Yeah, i think ima have to soon. and thanks

i resolve to be a nicer moderator.

Tercel build R.I.P.

Eclipse build Old New

V-Dub

My feedback.

Quit posting and go do work! i wanna see where this will go in your cargo area

Archived