Sonic Electronix

the difference between dynamat xtreme and SS isnt that substantial IMO. I have both and the only difference I see is price...

Hi

I'm the new Rep. for second skin on the forums

We designed our regular Damplifier to be comperable to Dynamat Extreme with a pretty substantial price difference. not only that, but our foil is approximately 50% thicker than the foil on the Dynamat Extreme

AX

Whether you are restoring a classic muscle car, building an audio system monster, or trying to give yourself a bit of silent luxury on your daily commute, we have a product or combination of products that will help you achieve your goals while saving money and save time. Look around our site, educate yourself and make the choice that is right for you.

Over built to over perform - because user error, bad batch, and faulty install are excuses that other companies use!

468x60.png

hey welcome to the forum good sir you must be ken, correct?

Yo despues que las asomo... papa tu sabes como es que somos esto es flores pa los muertos y pa' mis enemigos plomo la 9 nunca se turba cuando bajan por la curva no es que yo no salga es que ustedes no entran pa la urba de humacao - Cosculluela.

hey welcome to the forum good sir you must be ken, correct?

thanks for the welcome!

actually my name is Max, I'm Ken's son. Things here get pretty hectic right now, especially since we're still getting used to the whole business, and my dad isnt verry computer literate(in fact before he started training with anthony he didnt even really know how to use the internet, but he's getting the hang of that now) so he has me work the technical side of the business, such as email and forums, etc.

Whether you are restoring a classic muscle car, building an audio system monster, or trying to give yourself a bit of silent luxury on your daily commute, we have a product or combination of products that will help you achieve your goals while saving money and save time. Look around our site, educate yourself and make the choice that is right for you.

Over built to over perform - because user error, bad batch, and faulty install are excuses that other companies use!

468x60.png

@ OP: after deadening my trunk, I noticed that the bass was a lot cleaner. The response seemed a lot tighter and I felt there was an extreme increase in SQ. I had a 02' hyundai sonata, and used Raamat.

wizv.jpg

200a alt. by Excessive Amperage

hc800 under hood & 2 Deka 9a31 in rear

1/0awg + big 3

SAZ 3000D

HDC3 18" @ 2 ohm

• 2 weeks later...

@ OP: after deadening my trunk, I noticed that the bass was a lot cleaner. The response seemed a lot tighter and I felt there was an extreme increase in SQ. I had a 02' hyundai sonata, and used Raamat.

Raamat, Dynamat, Fat Matt, and of course Second Skin are all good companies for sound deadening. there are products that are cheaper but you definately want to try to stick to the higher priced companies because they tend to have much higher quality products. of course, just because it's a higher price doesnt mean it's a good product, but it's definately a sign. every website should have specs for their products listed somewhere. On the Second Skin sight it's right below the pruduct description. the main thing to avoid is anything with tar or roofing products in it.

AX

468x60.png