last night i downloaded like 4 CD's from the iTunes app on my phone,about 10min after i wanted to listen to them so i clicked on a song and it got 1sec into the song and paused so i clicked threw different songs from that album and they did the same ...than i went to a diff album i bought and all songs worked fine.. i re-sprung it about 3 times and still nothing,,i than rebooted it about 3 more times checking in between each reboot..still the same. i had 6% batt left and so i thought i would let it go dead and it might work...

the next morning i woke up and my phone was dead liked i hoped. i turned it on and all i got was a green screen than it would shut off after about 1min.... i plugged it in to a wall charger and the same thing happened every time i turned it on..

i plugged it in to the computer and RE-jailbroke it and the same thing happened.(it has been running VERY slow for about a week now and i still have about 3GB's of memory left)... i left the house after i did that and it was still on the green screen for 7min and it started to boot up normally.

after is was all booted i tried to play a song and STILL nothing happens but now it wont play any song i can get to all my songs and vids but my iphone will not play any of them...everything (apps, camera, safari, ect) work fine faster than usual but no music of vids..

my phone is a...

Jailbroken iPhone 3G 16GB (MB) model

(no problems with or during jailbreak)

i am running firmware 4.0.1 (8A306)

1676 songs

2 vids

104 photos

20 apps

2.6GB freespace

i have a SIM card in the phone but i DO NOT have service on it

ANY help/questions are very welcome

When you restore you phone are you also restoring from a backup? Don't do that. Jailbreaking over time can really mess with operating files of the phone causing it to run slow. Save your contacts to yahoo or something and sync them with that. Save your pics to your PC and save your notes if you have any and restore it and set up as new iPhone. Then jailbreak

2013 F150 Crew Cab

Old Build Log

Feedback

2013 F150

Equipment - Some Awesome Stereo Sound Making Stuff

When you restore you phone are you also restoring from a backup? Don't do that. Jailbreaking over time can really mess with operating files of the phone causing it to run slow. Save your contacts to yahoo or something and sync them with that. Save your pics to your PC and save your notes if you have any and restore it and set up as new iPhone. Then jailbreak

i have tryed that already