How many accesories can i run?

Hey i was wondering if anyone knows how many add-ons I can run at the same time.

Heres what I am thinking:

HDR109 - HD Radio

IPC106 - I-Pod Controller

also wanna do XM radio unit from Audiovox, unless, can you get XM stations from the Sirius tuner?

TeamDeadlyHertz-PUNKYOU007.png

d(-__-)b

beer sucks...but i can bring some jose cuervo. Only problem is that it makes me horny and gives me the rams. So unless yall wanna fight and then have some great make up sex i will leave it home.

I have had 5 neon tubes (2-18", 1-15" vibration sensitive, 2-8"), 2 phone charge, radar detector, and GPS. Just run a new set of wires from your battery that way it wont have as much resistance.

take baby steps, u cant do it all at once unless u have a roll of 100's big enough to choke a donkey

1998 Chevy Venture "Swagger Wagon"

Kenwood Excelon KDC-X994 Headunit

3 15" Alpine Type R's in seperate T-Lines

1 RF T1500-1bd for 2 of the 15s

1 RF P1000-1bd for the single 15

3 sets of Hifonics Zeus ZXi6.5C Components( 1 more set to come for Front stage)

1 Hifonics HFi100.4 4-channel amp

Stock alt for now (DC HO SPL 400A when funds come in,currently working on buying this)

Stock battery and one Optima Redtop for now (looking at XS batteries)

3 15" Alpine Type R's (aka Swagger Wagon Build 1.0)

Swagger Wagon Build 2.0

Youtube Videos

LOL, I am sorry guys. I am not talking about running things off the remote or anything like that. I guess this question would be geared towards Eclipse users. I want to hook up the Ipod interface and the HDradio interface to my HU. I know on my old eclipses you could like daisy chain eclipse add ons. Not sure on the newer ones.

As in using Eclipses E-Lan cables

TeamDeadlyHertz-PUNKYOU007.png

d(-__-)b

beer sucks...but i can bring some jose cuervo. Only problem is that it makes me horny and gives me the rams. So unless yall wanna fight and then have some great make up sex i will leave it home.

Archived