• Big 12
  2. 2. Most over rated team?

• USC
    • Texas
    • Alabama
    • Ohio State
    • Notre Dame
    • Michigam
  3. 3. Who will win the national championship this season?

• USC
    • Ohio State
    • Michigan
    • LSU
    • Florida
    • Auburn
    • Boise State
  4. 4. Best rivalry in colledge football?

• Ohio State vs. Michigan
    • USC vs. CAL
    • LSU vs. Arkansas
    • LSU vs Alabama (Les Miles vs. Nic Saban)
    • Texas vs. Oklahoma
  5. 5. Which coach do you enjoy watching lose the most?

• Pete Carol
    • Bob Stoops
    • Nic Saban
    • Charley Weis
    • Bobby Bowden
    • Ervin Mier

I should have 2 tickets for the SEC championship game! I'll know my seat #'s tomorrow. The iron bowl was pretty good this year. Good defensive game. You guys gotta come to baton rouge next year for saban bow 2. I'm sure I'll have tickets for that one too. The vols have a pretty good team but I think LSU is gonna pull it off this year. Tennessee has owned this series though. I'm sure it will be a good game.

dj2q.jpg

Jared Nixon  A.K.A. Jsmoke

My Car Stereo Website: 3rd Coast Customs

My Fishing Website: BigLake411.com

Add me as a friend: Myspace

Download: Check out my Audio Calculations Spreadsheet (Microsoft Excel)

ATTENTION ALL SMD MEMBERS: Do not under any circumstance buy anything from Chassistech! They do not stand behind their products & their customer service is horrible. They do not actually manufacture lowering springs, they drop ship them from Spring Tech. Chasistech.com also does business as Airbagit.com, Streetridepro.com & Truckinsuspension.com. They are all the same company! Do not trust these bastards! Their products are cheap & more often than not, you don't get what you actually order in the first place! YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!

I should have 2 tickets for the SEC championship game! I'll know my seat #'s tomorrow. The iron bowl was pretty good this year. Good defensive game. You guys gotta come to baton rouge next year for saban bow 2. I'm sure I'll have tickets for that one too. The vols have a pretty good team but I think LSU is gonna pull it off this year. Tennessee has owned this series though. I'm sure it will be a good game.

i hope lsu beats the crap out of them.also,do you think miles is going to head to michigan.not trying to start nothing,

just want your honest opinion?

smd2.gif

2002 nissan frontier crewcab

eclipse cd2000

mb quart prem's fr&rear

rf p4004

to be perfectly honest, i think he will go if they offer. I like miles, but it will be 10 times easier to win a championship @ michigan. the SEC is very very tough & year after year the SEC is it's own worst enemy as fas as the BCS is concerned. I think miles will go & we will either try to stay in house with Bo pelini (Defensive coor.) or go after Steve Spurier. Word on the tiger forums is that spurier has already been contacted in the event that a replacement is needed.

I know Saban is under alot of heat right now too, but we both expected a not so great season his first year. Make no mistake, Alabama will contend for the SEC title within the next 2 years with Saban. He is loyal to $$$ & $$$ alone. He does love the SEC though.

dj2q.jpg

ATTENTION ALL SMD MEMBERS: Do not under any circumstance buy anything from Chassistech! They do not stand behind their products & their customer service is horrible. They do not actually manufacture lowering springs, they drop ship them from Spring Tech. Chasistech.com also does business as Airbagit.com, Streetridepro.com & Truckinsuspension.com. They are all the same company! Do not trust these bastards! Their products are cheap & more often than not, you don't get what you actually order in the first place! YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!

to be perfectly honest, i think he will go if they offer. I like miles, but it will be 10 times easier to win a championship @ michigan. the SEC is very very tough & year after year the SEC is it's own worst enemy as fas as the BCS is concerned. I think miles will go & we will either try to stay in house with Bo pelini (Defensive coor.) or go after Steve Spurier. Word on the tiger forums is that spurier has already been contacted in the event that a replacement is needed.

I know Saban is under alot of heat right now too, but we both expected a not so great season his first year. Make no mistake, Alabama will contend for the SEC title within the next 2 years with Saban. He is loyal to $$$ & $$$ alone. He does love the SEC though.

i agree,i think if they offer,he will go.if he does go and lsu gets spurrier,he will do alot better ther than at sc.

(better talent)on saban,i think we just have to give him some time.he is already bringing in the talent.we are

ranked #7 in recruiting and the season ain't over yet.anyway,good luck to your team in sec championship.

i hope they beat the crap out of the vols!!!

smd2.gif

eclipse cd2000

mb quart prem's fr&rear

rf p4004

Jasonw30,

I've got 4 Tickets to the SEC championship game on saturday. 2 might be available if you want to go. Let me know.

dj2q.jpg

well I went to the SEC championship game in Atlanta GA today. It was a great game & I had a good time. I had no idea that when I got back to my hotel room I would find out that missouri & west virginia both lost today! Holy bat shit! This is the craziest NCAA season I have ever seen. I'll upload pics from the SEC game when I get home.

dj2q.jpg

WOOHOOO, YEEEEAAAAHHHH, UNIVERSITY OF HAWAII WINS!!!!!!

U.H. BEATS HUSKIES.

PERFECT. 12 WINS, NO LOSES. WOHOOO!

BCS BOWL BABY. ALL YEAR NO RESPECT FROM BCS OR ANYBODY. FINALLY PROVEN WHY U.H. SHOULD GO.

GO WARRIORS!!!

Jasonw30,

I've got 4 Tickets to the SEC championship game on saturday. 2 might be available if you want to go. Let me know.

sorry bro,i just seen this today.i could'nt go anyway because of work.thanks for the offer though!

smd2.gif

eclipse cd2000

mb quart prem's fr&rear

rf p4004

well I went to the SEC championship game in Atlanta GA today. It was a great game & I had a good time. I had no idea that when I got back to my hotel room I would find out that missouri & west virginia both lost today! Holy bat shit! This is the craziest NCAA season I have ever seen. I'll upload pics from the SEC game when I get home.

congrats on the win!!looks like they might get a shot at a NC now.this has been one crazy ass season!!

i guess we will find out who's #2 later today.also,looks like Miles is going to stay.

smd2.gif

eclipse cd2000

mb quart prem's fr&rear

rf p4004

Archived