• Big 12
  2. 2. Most over rated team?

• USC
    • Texas
    • Alabama
    • Ohio State
    • Notre Dame
    • Michigam
  3. 3. Who will win the national championship this season?

• USC
    • Ohio State
    • Michigan
    • LSU
    • Florida
    • Auburn
    • Boise State
  4. 4. Best rivalry in colledge football?

• Ohio State vs. Michigan
    • USC vs. CAL
    • LSU vs. Arkansas
    • LSU vs Alabama (Les Miles vs. Nic Saban)
    • Texas vs. Oklahoma
  5. 5. Which coach do you enjoy watching lose the most?

• Pete Carol
    • Bob Stoops
    • Nic Saban
    • Charley Weis
    • Bobby Bowden
    • Ervin Mier

Post your colledge football pics, opinions & predictions here!!!

dj2q.jpg

Jared Nixon  A.K.A. Jsmoke

My Car Stereo Website: 3rd Coast Customs

My Fishing Website: BigLake411.com

Add me as a friend: Myspace

Download: Check out my Audio Calculations Spreadsheet (Microsoft Excel)

ATTENTION ALL SMD MEMBERS: Do not under any circumstance buy anything from Chassistech! They do not stand behind their products & their customer service is horrible. They do not actually manufacture lowering springs, they drop ship them from Spring Tech. Chasistech.com also does business as Airbagit.com, Streetridepro.com & Truckinsuspension.com. They are all the same company! Do not trust these bastards! Their products are cheap & more often than not, you don't get what you actually order in the first place! YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!

I'll throw my opinions out for this season.

I believe that the SEC is the BEST & Toughtst conference in colledge football! What other conference had more teams in the top 10 all season long last year? Look at the preseason polls! I think that Lsu will beat Auburn in a good game to win the SEC West & probably end up playing Florida in the SEC championship game.

I am calling a 3-way tie for the most over rated team in the country. Ohio State, Notre Dame & ofcourse USC. Look what happened last year in the Sugar bowl to Notre Dame. The almighty Brady Quinn & his Irish were stomped by #1 Draft pick Jamarcus Russell & his fighting Tigers of LSU! Look @ the national champion Florida Gators & what they did to Ohio State. How many points were the Buckeyes favored by? I hate to say this, because I know alot of you guys are fron Cali, but the same thing would have happened to USC if they would have played Florida or LSU!

I sincerely hope that LSU & USC will play for the national championship this year in the Sugar bowl (New Orleans)! Home game for the Tigers!!! Mark my words, USC will be exposed mid way through the first quarter! I predict another SEC blowout victory again this year. Go tigers!

I really enjoyed watching Charley weis at the sugar bowl last year. What a classic moment in football history.

I'd love to hear other opinions on the upcoming season. Good luck to all your teams, you are gonna need it!

dj2q.jpg

ATTENTION ALL SMD MEMBERS: Do not under any circumstance buy anything from Chassistech! They do not stand behind their products & their customer service is horrible. They do not actually manufacture lowering springs, they drop ship them from Spring Tech. Chasistech.com also does business as Airbagit.com, Streetridepro.com & Truckinsuspension.com. They are all the same company! Do not trust these bastards! Their products are cheap & more often than not, you don't get what you actually order in the first place! YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!

in no way is USC over rated.

i love southern cal and i live on the east coast, i mean theyve won 3 - 4 national championships in the pasty 5 - 6 years, Pete Carrol is a genious coach and i think there is none better in college football.

no doubt last years loss to cal is why most people think theyre over rated but they way they raped michigan??? come on?! i do however think SEC is toughest conference and i do not think florida will repeat as champs, in b-ball maybe but to early to tell, but as far as football, i dont see it from t-bow lol.

i do however love when brady quinn and weis would lose, and he i think is the most over rated player in football ( or was in college football ) funnny to see what happens soon though with all the teams.

2006 F-150

4 DC XL M2 18's Walled Daily Driver

XS Power

4 DC 3.5kw

Team DC

Team S.P.L.

Lot of Audio Technix and 1/0

DC Audio Dealer

American Bass Dealer

XS Power Dealer

Audio Technix Dealer

DWRIGHT-1-1.jpg

I hate to say this, because I know alot of you guys are fron Cali, but the same thing would have happened to USC if they would have played Florida or LSU!

I sincerely hope that LSU & USC will play for the national championship this year in the Sugar bowl (New Orleans)! Home game for the Tigers!!! Mark my words, USC will be exposed mid way through the first quarter! I predict another SEC blowout victory again this year. Go tigers!

LSU has no qb with j. russell gone, and florida i believe lost most of there players who "made" them what they were and clkicked together, so until the other players play together for a year or so i say they wont repeat, and its tough to say that well florida coulda beat USC or anyone else for that matter because anything can happen on any given day, no what i mean?

aand the buckeyes were only favored in my opinion because they had the "heisman winner" who is a fluke, but besides that who id the buckeyes play that was in anyway good????? No one, so they shoulda been ruled out from the begining,

2006 F-150

4 DC XL M2 18's Walled Daily Driver

XS Power

4 DC 3.5kw

Team DC

Team S.P.L.

Lot of Audio Technix and 1/0

DC Audio Dealer

American Bass Dealer

XS Power Dealer

Audio Technix Dealer

DWRIGHT-1-1.jpg

True that! Can't really count anyone out this early. Ohio State didn't really play anybody in my opinion either. I guess we both would love to see the USC vs. LSU for the national title in the sugar this year. I know that alot of people are jumping on the Alabama band wagon because Nic Saban is back in NCAA ball. It takes time to build a team, we all know that. I really wish that all the major conferences had a conference championship game. Lets look at the schedules for USC & LSU to see how they match up.

USC:

Sat, Sep 1 Idaho Easy

Sat, Sep 15 at Nebraska Easy

Sat, Sep 22 Washington State Easy

Sat, Sep 29 at Washington Easy

Sat, Oct 6 Stanford Easy

Sat, Oct 13 Arizona Possibly rough first half but relativly easy

Sat, Oct 20 at (17) Notre Dame Very Easy!!! (Currently Ranked, even though we both know they SUCK!)

Sat, Oct 27 at Oregon could go either way

Sat, Nov 3 (21) Oregon State Easy(Currently Ranked)

Sat, Nov 10 at (14) California Could go either way(Currently Ranked)

Thu, Nov 22 at Arizona State Easy

Sat, Dec 1 UCLA Could go either way

LSU:

Thu, Aug 30 at Mississippi State Easy

Sat, Sep 8 (19) Virginia Tech Could go either way (Currently Ranked)

Sat, Sep 15 Middle Tennessee Easy

Sat, Sep 22 South Carolina Could go either way (remember Steve spurier is a beast)

Sat, Sep 29 at Tulane Easy

Sat, Oct 6 (1) Florida Could go either way (Currently Ranked, National Champs)

Sat, Oct 13 at Kentucky Easy

Sat, Oct 20 (9) Auburn Could go Either way (Currently Ranked, Winner will probably win SEC)

Sat, Nov 3 at Alabama Could go either way (Huge rivalry game with nic saban)

Sat, Nov 10 Louisiana Tech Easy

Sat, Nov 17 at Mississippi Possibly rough first half (away game) but should win

Sat, Nov 24 (15) Arkansas Could go either way (Currently Ranked, another big rivalry game)

SEC Championship Game ??? If we make it, bet your ass it will be a tough game!

ok, so who has the easier schedule?

dj2q.jpg

as far as the QB situation @ LSU, Jamarcus Russell was DA MAN! Don't forget about matt flynn though. Look what he did in the peach bowl to miami 2 years back when russel got hurt.

dj2q.jpg

go UT knoxville !

we need some receivers but everything else is a ok...

and i think the biggest rival is between UT & Da Gators...

March 13

Orange & White

KNOXVILLE

TBA

Sept. 1

CALIFORNIA

California

TBA

Sept. 8

Southern Miss.

KNOXVILLE

TBA

Sept. 15

Florida

Gainesville

TBA

Sept. 22

Northern Illinois

KNOXVILLE

TBA

Oct. 6

GEORGIA

KNOXVILLE

TBA

Oct. 13

Mississippi State

Starkville, Miss.

TBA

Oct. 20

Alabama

Alabama

TBA

Oct. 27

SOUTH CAROLINA

KNOXVILLE

TBA

Nov. 3

LSU

KNOXVILLE

TBA

Nov. 10

ARKANSAS

KNOXVILLE

TBA

Nov. 17

VANDERBILT

KNOXVILLE

TBA

Nov. 24

Kentucky

Lexington, KY.

TBA

roll tide!!!!!i don't expect to do that great this year,but within the next 3-4 years we will

be a top 10 team again.we will win at least 6 or 7 games.

Sep 1 - vs. Western Carolina, 3:30 PM

Sep 8 - at Vanderbilt, 12:45 PM

Sep 15 - vs. Arkansas, 6:45 PM

Sep 22 - vs. Georgia, TBA

Sep 29 - at Florida State, TBA

Oct 6 - vs. Houston, TBA

Oct 13 - at Ole Miss, TBA

Oct 20 - vs. Tennessee, TBA

Oct 27 - Open

Nov 3 - vs. L-S-U, TBA

Nov 10 - at Miss State, TBA

Nov 17 - vs. UL-Monroe, TBA

Nov 24 - at Auburn, TBA

smd2.gif

2002 nissan frontier crewcab

eclipse cd2000

mb quart prem's fr&rear

rf p4004

this is an awesome thread guys, because if the NFL allows M. Vick to play this year... me and about 50 million others will only be watching colledge football this year! :)

Barretto MotorsportsTeam RFCTeam CHMTeam SMD "Blow Sand"Live Your Life Without Boundaries... http://www.jeffbarretto.acnrep.com/d_oppor...A=US_EN&BW=

damn im thinkin if SMD can have a video game and computer section, why not a sports talk section? Lets do this....headin to my console now :D

All SMD products + MORE available at my store here! https://wccaraudio.com/ 
wc2022-red-black-whitebg_1667625898__08138.original.png.02e514af82dce531edf1aa4a36851c60.png

Subscribe to My Youtube Channel! Over 1,000,000 subscribers strong! Turn on your notifications!
http://www.youtube.com/meade916

Follow My Instagram! Daily live feeds from the shop, exclusive content way before it hits my Youtube channel...and little squares with photo's in them :D
http://www.instagram.com/meade916

The Official SMD Facebook fan Page
https://www.facebook.com/SteveMeadeDesigns/

Follow my Tweet (Twitter)
http://www.Twitter.com/meade916

Archived