• Big 12
  2. 2. Most over rated team?

• USC
    • Texas
    • Alabama
    • Ohio State
    • Notre Dame
    • Michigam
  3. 3. Who will win the national championship this season?

• USC
    • Ohio State
    • Michigan
    • LSU
    • Florida
    • Auburn
    • Boise State
  4. 4. Best rivalry in colledge football?

• Ohio State vs. Michigan
    • USC vs. CAL
    • LSU vs. Arkansas
    • LSU vs Alabama (Les Miles vs. Nic Saban)
    • Texas vs. Oklahoma
  5. 5. Which coach do you enjoy watching lose the most?

• Pete Carol
    • Bob Stoops
    • Nic Saban
    • Charley Weis
    • Bobby Bowden
    • Ervin Mier

can you guys explain to me why Hawaii is undefeated, but they are rank 10 going into bowls??? <_<

because the BCS sucks.they go by a point system and strength of schedule.i think Hawaii has every

right to play for the title.

smd2.gif

2002 nissan frontier crewcab

eclipse cd2000

mb quart prem's fr&rear

rf p4004

I don't think that it matters who plays in the title game, Hawaii would probably give LSU a better game though. I think that Georgia vs. LSU would have been great but the best game of all would have been LSU vs. USC. LSU will STOMP Ohio State just like Florida did last year. If Ohio State was in the SEC they would have 3 or 4 losses on their record. They are in a very weak conference & are no match for LSU!

dj2q.jpg

Jared Nixon  A.K.A. Jsmoke

My Car Stereo Website: 3rd Coast Customs

My Fishing Website: BigLake411.com

Add me as a friend: Myspace

Download: Check out my Audio Calculations Spreadsheet (Microsoft Excel)

ATTENTION ALL SMD MEMBERS: Do not under any circumstance buy anything from Chassistech! They do not stand behind their products & their customer service is horrible. They do not actually manufacture lowering springs, they drop ship them from Spring Tech. Chasistech.com also does business as Airbagit.com, Streetridepro.com & Truckinsuspension.com. They are all the same company! Do not trust these bastards! Their products are cheap & more often than not, you don't get what you actually order in the first place! YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!

I don't think that it matters who plays in the title game, Hawaii would probably give LSU a better game though. I think that Georgia vs. LSU would have been great but the best game of all would have been LSU vs. USC. LSU will STOMP Ohio State just like Florida did last year. If Ohio State was in the SEC they would have 3 or 4 losses on their record. They are in a very weak conference & are no match for LSU!

i think it will be a repeat of last year.

smd2.gif

2002 nissan frontier crewcab

eclipse cd2000

mb quart prem's fr&rear

rf p4004

• 3 weeks later...

We shall see. I have all the confidence in the world in Jim Tressel, and I know OSU will be much better prepared for this game than they were for FL. Win, or Lose Buckeye's are awesome. LSU is an exceptional team, but I dont think they will be running away with anything, like FL.

On another note. UCF's running back, Kevin Smith, is coming back for his senior year. He currently has the 2nd best single season rushing record (which he could break in the liberty bowl) behind Barry Sanders. UCF will finally be in the recordbooks.

My System:

Pioneer AVH-P3200BT

4-Dayton 7 inch reference series (front doors)

8-Onkyo 3/4 inch tweeters (dash)

1-Sundown Audio 100.4D (mids/highs)

2-18" BTL's (for now)

Crescendo 3kwp (for sale)

Complete rebuild coming soon...

im going for hawaii over geogia and LSU over Ohio. tonight ima go out and try to pull a few hawain ladies. everyones in town tonight

they will surely teach you New Orleans boys a thing or 2 about partying! :D;)

LETS GO WARRIORS!

Barretto MotorsportsTeam RFCTeam CHMTeam SMD "Blow Sand"Live Your Life Without Boundaries... http://www.jeffbarretto.acnrep.com/d_oppor...A=US_EN&BW=

Don't you mean......

:D :D

LETS GO WARRIORS!!!

thanks bradah! thats exactly what i mean...

Barretto MotorsportsTeam RFCTeam CHMTeam SMD "Blow Sand"Live Your Life Without Boundaries... http://www.jeffbarretto.acnrep.com/d_oppor...A=US_EN&BW=

Archived