Sonic Electronix

Dumbest $hit you ever built.....?????

it wasn't built but it worked

back when i was hella noob to car audio and had no license, all i did was drive the car around the back yard, got about 2acres, i got a 86 firebird and i wanted some bump in it, so i had some optimus pro audio 12's that i built a hella big ass box for that i thought would fit in my car then but didn't so i just layed down the back seats and set it there, and on comes the noob shit

ok i wanted signal to my amp so it will play audio, what i did was take some rca speaker wires(like on old stereos used) from radio shack and cut it in half, took out the rear 6x9's and spliced into the wires and ran those to my road gear 250w 2ch amp lol

but here is where noob mang comes in, wanna kno how i gave it power? i took an old cigarette plug and cut what it was hooked to off and wired that to my amp and made a jumper from pos to remote wire connection, it worked but distorted like fuck but it was still decent

and then came some more shit where i had my 2 mtx 4000 10's in a box wired up to the rear speaker wires of the deck and it pushed em pritty damn good for what it was

so there was some stupid shit ive done, trying to learn from it tho, i want a thread of what all kinds of shit did people do back when they was new to audio/video from what they know now and look back at it

here's a link to my system 99 toyota tacoma , 2 mtx 8000 1504's in a sealed downfire , 1000w memphis amp

here's a link to my other system my 90 geo prizm test car

heres a thread i got of new songs u can dl that are legal = Some Good Bangage/you Can Dl These Free And Legit

redblob.gifbouncing%20blob.gif2yooj7m.pngmodel14.gif

dumbest thing ive done yet was I connected a set of batteries from positive to positive Rofl !!

wires became red hot and melted the rubbed off of them.

My batteries are positive to positive, all 9 of them.

My homemade fleshlight.

:rofl::good: haha

TY

Moet poppin', hoe hoppin', aint no stoppin' B.I.G. poppa, I'm a bad boy

Party and Bullshit - The Notorious B.I.G.

Honest estimate on this truck when it's all done........... 172.3...........

Ehh.. U are aware of what 172.3 is, right?

yep.....:)

Two Pyle 15"s Build log

Archived