Second Skin Audio

Rattlin Box..

screws dude, go mad, pre drill the holes 1st tho!!! make sure the drill bit is the same thickness as the main part of the screw, not the thred bit of the screw, but the main part...u dont want splits!

EDIT: every edge u can get a one into, every 5 inches maybe,, duno, thats what i did anyway, mines fine ;)

screws dude, go mad, pre drill the holes 1st tho!!! make sure the drill bit is the same thickness as the main part of the screw, not the thred bit of the screw, but the main part...u dont want splits!

EDIT: every edge u can get a one into, every 5 inches maybe,, duno, thats what i did anyway, mines fine ;)

Thanks man...Well I'm going to foam it up and put more screws it

no prob, if its an air leak just use some silicone sealent and it should b fine, u might wana sand where the sealent will go if its smooth mdf just to b sure it sticks... if u can tho u wanna try to take the ends of the boxes apart slightly and squeeze some liquid nails inbetween, try2 determine which edges of the box might b loose, do that and screw it all back up and add screws if not just do it to each n every..

ps i like to use screws when making a box rather than nails cos u know the panels r being tightened as much as possible cos unlike nails, screws hav threads,, anyway, hope u get it sorted, u shud do, its not a bigi :)

brace the box up too, my baffle on one rattled because i didnt brace it, so i braced it and even added power and it stopped.

2006 F-150

4 DC XL M2 18's Walled Daily Driver

XS Power

4 DC 3.5kw

Team DC

Team S.P.L.

Lot of Audio Technix and 1/0

DC Audio Dealer

American Bass Dealer

XS Power Dealer

Audio Technix Dealer

DWRIGHT-1-1.jpg