Rebuild time! 2 level 4 15's DC3.5k

so depending on my check that ill get tom. im either getting the alt, or ordering another 15 for the time being till i rack up some cash, along with deadener, since i have a shit load of rattle>.>, whats the cheapest good deadener i can get for cheap???

Legal TL scores145.6 on the dash sealed up in the low 40hz area with the port out145.5 on the dash sealed up @30hz with the port inless then 1k clamped on a 3.5k!

Why would you EVER WANT flex?
huh?...flex is what can make the lows lower and more air being pushed correct?
jeff_zps9bc81ace.jpg

me_zps0fb5a5b4.jpgMy FeedbackJeep-BuildlogPT LOSER buildlog

anyways, finnaly got around to calling chewie to double check how many spiders i have, double stiff spiders he says :) ill go with that, so ill be calling dc after school, and that will be on the way!, after i get it ill be switching out the subs, break the new one in for a bit, then ill get building on a box soon enough! alt is on hold until i deaden the jeep, im still debating on doing the floor or not, but ill do the doors/hatch/spare tire well first, then ill take my headliner out for a bit, deaden that, then maybe do the floor, im most likly going to get 100ft of fat mat since its pretty cheap and gets the job done! thats all for now, ill update later :)

Legal TL scores145.6 on the dash sealed up in the low 40hz area with the port out145.5 on the dash sealed up @30hz with the port inless then 1k clamped on a 3.5k!

jeff_zps9bc81ace.jpg

I think you should do 3 18s :)lvl 4 with 5 coils

Jeep Cherokee 4dr -4.75 in front, new rusty's 4.5 in rear leafs -micky thompson 35x14.50x15 -locker rear -Rusty's offroad Engine/transmission/transfer case/crossmember/gas tank skid plates -Warn front bumper with 8000lb winch -Custom rear bumper -Warrior product tube doors (summertime) -Optima redtop (starter) -26XK miles and still runs like a bat out of hell

Kenwood H/U

1/0 wire,

136 amp alt 200 ah batteries 12.7 daily

2 Apsm 1500 @ 2 ohm strapped on zv3 d1 with ns softparts

Mb quart 125.4 wired to 4 aura 6's

3.6 cube box tuned to 36 plays down to 23hz

I think you should do 3 18s :)lvl 4 with 5 coils

i wish...moneys tight, ill eventully be 3rd row walling with 4 of these 15's :)

jeff_zps9bc81ace.jpg

sub is ordered! will be here next week hopfully, ill be switching the subs out for the time being so i can break the new one in for a bit, until i build a new box...speaking of...

can anyone draw one up for me?

jeff_zps9bc81ace.jpg

sub is gunna be here tuesday, switching the subs out to break the new one in till i get my box built, im going to get my wood cut today, and ill hopfully have it done within a week or 2, due to im working everyday this week but tuesday >.> ill have picutres later :)

jeff_zps9bc81ace.jpg

Nice dude FTW!!!

true that

jeff_zps9bc81ace.jpg

Archived